Reviews for Face Down
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Surprisingly, I cried. Damn, I think I'm turning soft.
gingakita chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
please do another chapter! i want Will to kick sebs ass for this!
Lieutenant of the BVB Army chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
-bursts into tears- oh Grell...
kwiluvu chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! /3
chris hemworth chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
love it soo much thank u bye
P.S WHY DID U HAVE TO KILL HIM WHY BUT LOVE U
Amber Star 1114 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
...*shock*...my god...*tear*...oh deary! Saddness! :( But oh soo good!

-Amber Star
Bohemian Otaku chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
OMG this is so sad I'm literally crying...do you mind if I write a sequel to this and beta it to you and give u credit for the first story
Female Itachi chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Holy crap... Sebastian, you jackass. Anyways, I like how you made William defend Grell to the end. I'm sad that Grell committed suicide, but I really liked your story. Keep writing! :][:
Thundercat1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Finally, a story that dosn't have a happy ending, lol i loved this, makes me hate Sebby and now im glad he has to be Ciels butter forever mwhahahha XD keep ot up, this is awesome!
NekoNinja-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This makes me want to hate sebastion! Now that takes some skill! Great job. The structure was pleaseing to take in and it flowed very nicely.
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
this is so sad, but beautiful at the same time... I loved all the emotions. The end completely surprised me, poor Grell D:
xxBloodxStainedxAngelxx chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That's...so sad... ;_; I didn't want him to dieeee :'(
JokerSmiles chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I was surprised by the ending. I really liked this story! I was more shocked to see there was not many reviews on this one. IT WAS AMAZING! take it from me i don't take the time to leave too many reviews it was good :)
ColorPixie chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
B-but NO! Q.Q

Everything pretty much made me cry in this story ~
music lover LOL chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Noooooooooo, TT/TT Grell tell me you're not dead! Nooo! Oh for God's sake tell me it is not a one-shot! I liked the chapter/story but it's so sad T-T

Great job but please continue writting!

Hugs! 3