Reviews for I Won't Get Out Alive
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
That was freaking INCREDIBLE. So hardcore. To be honest I was legitimately expecting blaine to be tricking him, and to like break his neck at the end or something. God that was hot. So dexter. Love it.
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
WOW! That was seriously scary but I just couldn't stop reading. I was on edge practically the whole entire time, between thinking that they were mad and should be locked up to wanting them to not get caught or kill each other: I had to ask myself whether I was messed up a few times whilst reading this. I'd say that makes you a brilliant writer, :D
Saying 'good job' feels a bit weird and condescending but I'll say it anyway, just note that I mean it in a completely 'in awe of your talent' kind of way, )
- Good Job,
RChaha chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Oh my god.. Im fucking going to hell for being turned on by this.. shittards..
seheronelves chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
As disturbing as that should have been, I found it insanely hot...
tomoyosita chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
i dont know why i like it so much, is like klainedexter, btw i love you for keepping then together :D
bluecharlotte chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
HOLY SHHHH ah oh my god! This was bloody insane (no pun intended). Really freaked me out. Great job!
SparklySparkles chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I don't really read fics like this, but i really like this one. The second chapter was grand. Loved it. :)
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Is it weird I think this is sweet?
hikaribenitsuki chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
And then Kurt grabs the scalpel and stabs him in the back of the neck o_O
WhateverIdk chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I feel kinda bad for saying this, but, even as killers, I have to love them!

all the fucking parts were hot, too
hikaribenitsuki chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
hmm...I'll put a tab on this. Note: When was the last time you said 'What is wrong with you'? Probably years and years ago. Now, 'What's wrong with you' is a different story! Us humans like our shortcuts. For dialogue, keep it flowing :)

Nice story. I luv me some angsty murder :3
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh, my god.

Is it wrong that I find this entertaining and engaging?

But seriously, I want more.