Reviews for The Fall of the house of Potter
FriendlyFire59 chapter 1 . 5/6
This was very good, I normally don't finish "the parents who hid" stories cause they tend to be really unbelievable and contrived. You did an excellent job with your characterizations.
Thanks for posting.
SherlockWholmes chapter 1 . 4/18
The whole premise of this one was a bit shocking to me! James and lily fakes their deaths with Dumblebutt's help! I don't blame harry for feeling betrayed and getting furious! Ok' Voldy was siphoning magic off his followers, after his death it kept happening. I'm assuming that somehow Harry became the recipient and that's why the DoM didn't tell Harry. They didn't want him to feel guilty over all of their deaths.
appljunkie chapter 1 . 4/13
This story was great. Kind of cathartic and cleansing to be honest. Thank you.
K chapter 1 . 3/26
A very readable and enjoyable story.
Thunder chapter 1 . 3/23
Harry/Hermione romance would've been a hell of a lot better! I give the story 2 out of 10!
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 2/18
This was a very interesting story. I really enjoyed it and thought you did a wonderful job with the plot. I've seen a few stories where the Potter's are still alive but none quite like this. It was refreshing to see Harry learn to stand on his own as an adult and take his life back from Dumbledore's manipulations. I also really liked his pairing with Daphne Greengrass and how she and her family were portrayed in this. Of course you also did excellent with the political aspects and customs of Magical Britain and it's nobility.
Good chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
Would’ve liked Hermione to come back into Harry’s life as a friend in the end but that’s just a minor nitpick in an otherwise good short story. The only thing I wonder about is where Remus is? Did he die in this timeline or did he just not bother with anything going on?
CarolsSister chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
Huh. From the comment about Ronniekins being hospitalized after Lav-Lav beating him, it sounds like there was brain damage caused. It certainly would be the only reason I can come up with to explain him morphing into a younger version of Arthur.

And Ginny sitting around waiting for the fake man her mother promised her when she was a child? Given that there was a Black in their genetic background, she sounds like she needed a mind healer.

All in all a very nice read.
Alcov chapter 1 . 10/17/2021
Just found this. Took 4 hours to read. Was very enjoyable.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 1 . 9/18/2021
A cracking good read.
draconin chapter 1 . 8/18/2021
Nice. :-)
Li-Ion78 chapter 1 . 7/11/2021
Good story, nice drama
rand06901a chapter 1 . 6/24/2021
I just got finished reading this one. Like ALL the others by Bob and Alex I found it to be delightful and moving. I must admit that I have never read the Harry Potter books or seen any of the movies, and honestly have no plans to do so. But I must say that reading the stories of bobmin, oldcrow, robst, and a few others I get Tue feeling that if I did read them I would be very disappointed. Compared to works like this one or bobmin's HP/Dragon Riders of Pern crossover (so sadly left unfinished by Bobs untimely death) or old Crow's great Harry Crow, and many others to numerous to list here.
Publius R chapter 1 . 5/7/2021
Great story good twist to it!
peterco chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
Not what I was expecting, but I liked it.

Neat how you killed of VM in the first paragraph so you could focus on politics :)

It would have been nice if there had been an explanation of what the Potters' plan actually was though (ie why they decided to go into hiding).