Reviews for The Fall of the house of Potter
mamabear888 chapter 1 . 9/12
I love your writing. BobAlyx you are a fantastic writing team. I'm sorry that Bob's illness has caused you to stop writing. I hope this note finds you fairing better after you rounds of Rooney
N Flamel chapter 1 . 9/8
Second reading: Despite still thinking more background was needed to justify James and Lily's actions, I thought that this was a fantastic fic with lots of bashing of the right people. Loved the theme throughout the story that actions have consequences, as Albus, the Potters, Hermione, the Death Eaters, the Dursleys, Molly regarding how she raised Ginny, etc. found out. Also, excellent job in depicting Daphne and showing how her relationship evolved with Harry, plus introducing two very interesting OCs in her parents.
- N Flamel
Look, this is a wonderful fic. It's very well written, you've clearly put a lot of thought and planning into it, the characters feel like themselves (although with some obvious changes of course), and it's just good in general.

That said, I can't help but feel the disclaimer is its crowning glory, and accidentally overshadowing. It has to be the best I've read yet!
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/1
Wait, did Hermione become the JK Rowling of that universe? Ten bucks says that unlike Rowling, Hermione's version of herself and Harry were paired up by the end of it; probably even soul mates.
Shadowslayer5 chapter 1 . 6/17
Amazing
retired10 chapter 1 . 6/15
Excellent story. Really enjoyed this. Thamk you.
keyblademeister88 chapter 1 . 6/3
Well done my friend
I really enjoyed your story
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 1 . 5/23
LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Very well-written and developed! Absolutely LOVE what you have done with these characters! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
TiredOfTheCliche chapter 1 . 5/2
Way to one sided and cliche in many places, Harry was unrealistic and Daphne had little character beside "Harry is the manliest man to ever man", The good characters for the most part were only good with no faults except for the excessive bloodthirstiness that this story seems to think is a mark of heroes, while the more negative characters only have their bad qualities enhanced such as Ron Hermoine who are unrecognizable by the end, specifically in regards to marriage with Ron being portrayed as a domestic abuser/slave master which is so far off the mark its not even funny and Hermoine being forced to resign from school due to publishing "anti-ministry" papers was pointlessly cruel and just made the ministry look like a dictatorship.

The Potters were dumb and boring the explanations they gave at the beginning were the same ones they gave at the end with no change in their characters at all making them pointless to the entire story really.

Dumbledore is dumb and stammers around uselessly in that cliche way where he has no power or control in any situation because Harry always has the upper hand thus making the story more of a wish fulfillment fluff piece than anything actually series which is kind of annoying to see in a piece that is 40k words. These cliche types of stories lack any tension because Harry is given far too much of an advantage when in canon he is no where near this competent.

As an end note if you want to "boost" the effectiveness of one character at least boost their opponent as well or at least keep it under 20k words or else it just feels pointless.
DamnedJoker chapter 1 . 5/3
I like what you did with this story ( hermione, especially). Keep up the good work.
setokayba2n chapter 1 . 3/27
Good story... I liked it... Too bad for Ginny that she did not try the old love potion or Albus try a Imperio
One if the best live stories out there. The problem with this story is that most other stories pale.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/9
A most ingenious way to explain why the Potter will was never mentioned.

I like the way you had Tom die as well.

The slow death of all the marked death eaters was ironic justice.

We all know there was no justice in the books.

Thanks for your effort writing and posting this story.
Niknakkitkat chapter 1 . 2/9
this is good i think everyones fates are very appropriate
Lw117149 chapter 1 . 1/30