Reviews for The Fall of the house of Potter
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 7/19
I loved the story. This doesn't really change my opinion on the characters of Lily and James Potter over all because this was a what if scenario. However, I can totally see Dumbledore doing this, and the story overall was a very fun to read and well written lengthy one shot.
lucky shamrocks chapter 1 . 7/17
This story is one of the best HP fanfictions I've ever read. Definitely on my favourites list!
- LuckyShamrocks
StoryReigns96 chapter 1 . 6/26
What a one shot. Have to say would have like to have seen more confrontation, really Harry never had a discussion with his parents or Dumbledore, and a burying the hatchet with Hermione would have been appreciated as all she did was listen to Dumbledore, Harry did the same for years, and you kind of implied that it would take place. As for the endings loved the downfall of the Dursleys, and Hermione writing the Harry Potter books was neat. Though I found it really depressing that Ginny died all alone waiting for Harry after instantly realizing he was gone after he held Daphne's hand one time, again you had the Potters go live happily ever after abandoning their son but Ginny dies middle aged and alone after not writing to him for a month. Not really poetic justice.
Secundum chapter 1 . 5/30
Very, very good one shot.
Angie Xibcay chapter 1 . 5/24
Thank you very much for this story so great!
JaeJan chapter 1 . 4/4
This was an excellent and imaginative story! Very well written too. Thanks for the great read.
Saissa chapter 1 . 4/2
Excellent story!
howmanyisthat chapter 1 . 3/29
That was one hell of a story!
at-nightfall chapter 1 . 3/21
I like this story.
Among other things because it runs different from other stories.

One big problem is the setup as in:
1) what was the point for Dumbledore to set this up? I have not problem of Dumbledore pulling through that sort of game, but the situation with Voldemort trying to kill Baby Harry makes even less sense now.
2) what did Harry's parents do those 15 years?

I feel like I am missing a part of the story here.
andyjhorton chapter 1 . 3/12
good story thank you
Hurin3 chapter 1 . 3/2
Enjoyed your story, even though the premise was a little farfetched, with James and lily's betrayal. I just shrugged and went with it.

Glad you let hermione off the hook eventually, and she escaped the Weasel.

You guys rock.
pfanna chapter 1 . 3/1
I tend to read Hermione fics because... well, even with her flaws, she's the only familiar female from the books. Everyone other character (with the exception of Luna, but...) is pretty much an OC excuse. Usually Daphne fics don't really offer interesting perspective. This story was the best I've read for teaching Hermione a hard lesson and offering probable Daphne insight. Well done. Thanks for writing this.
SecretGlacier chapter 1 . 2/18
I wonder if Arthur was like Ron when he was that age, then Molly beat him into submission like Lav did?

Just a thought.

I love a majority of your stories and I have now Favorited you.

I hope to see more stories from you like this.
Shaunee Altman chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Isn't Grindelwald's name Gellert?
Great story, Harry's relationship is a little unbelieveable, but nice.
laissankari chapter 1 . 11/30/2014