Reviews for Time in Equestria
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
good story wish there was more
Lynn364 chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
There must be more! This story is great and I want to finish reading it but there hasn't been any updates ! I come back every month or so hoping to see a new chapter but still nothing I'm not sure if you a banded this fiction or just stopped but I want to know how it ends and what goes on! :D amazing story! I love it
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Oh that just wrong!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
make a new chapter your doin really good and i beg you to make a new chapter you should be a book writer one more thing. MAKE A NEW CHAPETER!
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Nooooooo there must be more#!#
DripToYourDrop chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
This was a great chapter and an awsome story! Please update soon,I really wanna know what happens next! :D
Ace PureHeart chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Please write more I love Fic's that have Twilight and Rainbow Dash as a couple oh and do you think you could write a chapter where Twilight and Rainbow Dash adopt a foal oh and do you could have the foal as a filly named Seriena Gemstar or maybe have her named Malina Cloudstar and maybe if you'd like to could make her a Alicorn please that would be awsome I hope you like my Review.
lolcat chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
awesome ,wonder whats going to happen next cant wait for the next chapter !
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Loved the chapter, and great work. And poor Big Mac, I would be distracted too if I heard that over the speakers.
ultimateCCC chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I love the IPC!
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Cute, charming, and soulful. Great job.
Flemderp chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
great job on your second chapter. thehe thanks for bringing in big macintosh in this aswell, he's a great character you putted my fav 2 wonderbolts in it also? wow that's gonna be though competition. and o.O did you do that on purpose with that gilda/trixie thing? i guessed gilda first but changed my mind to trixie . (i'm jking lol although i did guessed gilda first). so the games already begin huh? awesome can't wait to see how that turns out. but i think it's the smartest you make sure there's no cheating (involving a couple of wings lol).

well all i can say is, keep up the great job! sorry for the late review by the way.

latiasXash
S.G chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
alright sounds good..love the fic update soon..
kitmaro chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
This is gonna be fun, I can tell. Update soon.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
great chap. And love the competitors. Especially bob. That one made me laugh a bit.