Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
im0verwhelmed chapter 23 . 11/29/2012
I love this story, please continue it. You are amazing!
xyepx chapter 23 . 11/23/2012
That was lovely!
Mukyti chapter 23 . 11/21/2012
Please continue ! I love the way you left it at a cliff hanger...
Nikki-J chapter 22 . 11/20/2012
Love it that i've found my first story to use this song... My fav song by Billy Joel :D
didn't really think anyone would know it.
love the story and can't wait to read more :D
Godlove chapter 23 . 11/18/2012
Great update
cashmerebonz chapter 23 . 11/18/2012
next chapter please .,, ;)
DominoL chapter 23 . 11/18/2012
Awesome chapter as always. I'm guessing the other lines are lyrics from songs but its kinda hard to distinguish from what is story and what isn't. Is there a way to italicize those lines or bold them? Any way to make them different?
Guest chapter 22 . 11/11/2012
GREAT!
ItsMeCharlee chapter 22 . 11/11/2012
oh that stupid bitch had the nerve to come on to ashley thinking that she would change her mind about suing her. glad ashley use the cakes to ward off that evil witch and even more glad that spencer wasnt mad. glen is such a lame ass and a limpdick to have gone along with madison. great to see you back with an update. pls dont stay away too long. this story is getting more and more interesting.
Avid-FFFan chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
Seriously what was Madison thinking? How many times must glen see that she is a dick before he is going to believe it?
Who cares chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
Aww beautiful chapter! I really liked it :D
Cryslinmorgan chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
I'm so happy you updated. I hate glen so much and Madison is a dumbass
Lovernothater chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
Your story is the best. I hate having to wait so long for it so I reread it all the time.
Lonelywolf12 chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
Just read up on your story and I like it a lot. Though glen should be a better brother glad the girls date ended on a happy note. Your a good writer so keep up the good work :)
Godlove chapter 22 . 11/10/2012