Reviews for Error 11827: Good Name Not Found In Author's Mind
lupus-stellam chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Tis really well written!
Rozlynnlikespie chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I'm a big Oldrivalshipper, so I don't normally read these, but I must say that this was the ABSOLUTE BEST STORY EVER. 'Nuff said. Keep writing!
SniperGYS chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
It was your birthday? AAHHH! A very very very belated Happy B-Day!

Next, the description of my reactions when I readed this:

1- Saaad D:

2- "Blue didn't even try going to Gold. Mostly because she was afraid of what he would do." - I laughed a lot with this

3- More saaaaad D:

4- The last part with Silver and Blue. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CUTE!

This was great x3! Ey why you don't try to upload your fanfics in DevianArt too? You can join the Chosenshipping club (well, in DA is called SiruBuru FC) and you can submit your fics, so, more fans can read them
bureas chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Ah~, I love it to pieces. xD You, my dear, are a wonderful writer. Plus, you deserve a hug for being a fellow Chosenshipping fan! *hug* Anywho~, the story was so cute, yet oh so sad. *slightfakesniff* I knew Green was an ass, but still...(-Green hater much?) Keep up the good work! :)
YaySoulX3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
First of all, I am an Oldrival and Soulsilver shipper. Whenever I see a story with Chosenshipping I usually just deceide not to read that story. But your summary made me want to read it because it said anti-Oldrival AND anti-soulsilvershipping. I wondered how someone can possibly make a story with anti-oldrival and anti-soulsilvershipping. So I read your story.

And it was wonderful.

I like how Blue's emotions progressed throughout the story. I loved every bit of it, even if she ended up with Silver. I'm not on the chosenshipping because of your story, but I have an even better respect for it. So thank you for this story.

And happy late birthday person I dont know at all. And braces suck. You have them for a long time. So good luck. Especially when they get tightened. Hard. And when food gets stuck in them. Once again thank you for this story :)