Reviews for Just a Dream
bimanijoy chapter 34 . 3/28/2023
Oh my gosh I am so glad it wasn't a dream if not I would have cried alongside Amy. Thank you for the wonderful story
yumeshen chapter 34 . 2/13/2023
EJSJIAJEJABZTHISISMAAZINGGGGG. IMAGINE A SEQUEL To this i would scream this story is amazing gg you write amazing stories sad it came to an end but6EEEEEEEEE
Choli-Chan chapter 34 . 11/8/2019
I was just about to ask if there was going to be sequel until Sonic said how they can revist again if they fall into darkness. I couldn't stop squeeling! This was just a good addicting adventure I can't stop wanting more of it!
There where lots of small typos but besides that, the development was astonishing! Loved it!
Choli-Chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2019
Ooooh man I have a feeling this 34 chaps are going to be worth it, nice start so far! Starting almost all the time with sweet juicy hatred!
AliRagingRandom chapter 34 . 3/30/2019
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY!
WHENS THE SEQUEL?
Guest chapter 34 . 10/18/2017
Wow... You just made me cry at the last chapter. You got me, I thought it really was just Amy's dream when Sonic glared at her. This is by far one of the most amazing sonamy fanfic.
Imagine if this were to be animated... OH GOD I'LL DIE FROM HAPPINESS!
Keep writing, you are one great author :)
Captain der Kritiker chapter 34 . 11/29/2016
This story was... awsome! First of all.. Hi In my opinion it's not that simple to write a real Sonamy story without there abilities or in thier universe... without it there is just something missing, but you can do it. I loved this story till the sweet end, maybe I would write the battle a little bit more heartstopping, but it doesn't realy matter. The cuteness was just... aw... It was ok that they hated each other in the school... I mean in the "real sonic-universe" they don't hate each other actually. You even could say that the "hate-relationship" was better for this story then the one in the real universe... There were lots of funny parts because of this relationship and I loved how their relationship grows... This story is one of the ten best storys I ever read... even with the german ones from ... and I have already read many stories. Who ever read this review, read the story too, if you like Sonamy and/or adventures, it will worth it!
And you should check the other stories from Bluey(O) too!
I am realy looking forward for your next stories, hopefully you don't choose to stop writing till the next years!I am sure you will read something from me in the near future.. See ya
Captain
Honey chapter 34 . 8/21/2016
WOW . That was something bu something really really cool and interesting and I have read all of your stories and they're all perfect and interesting
Keep writing please
Honey chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
Awwwwwww Amy is so kind and she cares about the other
That's why I love her and she's cute too
Also your story in so interesting
So keep writing
Sorry for my bad English
Diamondheart chapter 34 . 8/11/2016
I cried. For no reason. Ahhh I'm so sad it is over! But I loved it. Thanks for writing it.
Torntornado chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Oh my lord, this can't be Scouramy can it O3O. THE WORLD IS ENDING! MY GAWD. THE HORRO- Joking, joking, but I just find it weird lol..

Anyway good job.
Vermillionlilies chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
Ha haaaa! I love amy when she kick sonic's personal area. Man! You are first one make me laugh so hard. You are one of best writer I ever read. Wish people could be more like you. Some is good and other wasn't really that good writer with their insane mind. -_-'... *grin* Haha ha I couldn't help it but image amy kick sonic's personal area, and women wince and shiver. You in other wise have made me wish want have boyfriend but I'm not ready and completely no idea what is love feel like.
Lovette24 chapter 34 . 7/1/2015
Love it!
Thank you so much for this story.
I really hope.
You write more stories as well.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/28/2015
Loved the reaction in the end! Great story! I hope you continue writing more stories!
MissMJS chapter 34 . 6/26/2015