Reviews for What Will You Do?
RosieJuneMidnight69 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
WHY!? WHY!? WHY!? You're mean, I swear your a horrible meanie for doing that but I forgive you because your a great writer. I hope you'll get the sepqual out quickly so I can and others can see if she's awake.
Shatteredoll chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Who the hell was that guy. I swear if I get near him he will be missing all his limbs!
Picandy chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
*stutter stutter blush blush* My... My heart is beating so fast... Yeah this chapter was just so freaking amazing and I loved the part with naru's OOCness cause it was just beautiful
AmyNChan chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
O.O

I really enjoyed reading this, and I shall now scour your stories for said sequel.
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
O_O Mai-chan! Oh no! * a bazooka is at the ready and Willow-chan's ready to take some names- of course with the author's permission* Alright...Number one who dared lay a hand on our beautiful trouble magnet!? More please!
X-Sparrow-Wolfy-X chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
the story is awesome please update soon cant wait to see the next chapter :)
Emily chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Hello,i just finshed reading chapter 12.
I really like it!
i was wondering if there will be a chapter 13 anytime soon?
I kind of wish this was a real manga.(Though i like the real one i think it would be cool if they could have two or three diffrent mangas.) Will you be doing anymore chapters?
Naruisawesome chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Hm I dont really like that Mai's keeping the baby...It's just because since Naru her boyfriend now that she shouldnt have another guy's kid lol. Awesome story! Now on to the sequel! :)
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
this look good
Birdofdarkness chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Welp. Onto the sequel.
Birdofdarkness chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
Everything better be explained in the next chapter.
Birdofdarkness chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Death. Nooooo, Mai can't die! Naru and her were made for each other.
Birdofdarkness chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
Oooooh, cliffy.
Birdofdarkness chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
You make so many good chapters.
Birdofdarkness chapter 7 . 9/17/2012