Reviews for Garfield: Prince of Tragedy: Royal Rescue Part 2
Lee chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is possibly the best (and most testosterone-pumped) fanfic I have ever read.
Demeter Catman chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
this sequel's even better and contains manliness than the first one
yeah
projectcarthageyt chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
"Go home and buy kittens to dress up." Garfield said as he tore through guards like lawnmower through warm cheese.

Great Story, Would Reccomend To Friend With Reccomending.
ZappuelLightnin'Rod chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I actually listened to a Dramatic reading of this by NTom64 and TheHellDragon of Hellfire Commentaries.

I recommend listening to it, it's quite a wonderful thing.
WTF chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Da Fug did I just read? 0_e
a better name chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This story is the gooey cheese of absurdity on my delicious noodles of gooey manliness, so I say with happy!
The Sweet far thing chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is amazing, write more!
Negav chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This was incredible!
I love your style ShakespeareHemmingway, keep up the awesome work.
SecretLittleKappa chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
You sir, deserve a medal.
Pirate S. Solis chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
You know somebody loved 'Love Is Lasagna' so much that they actually sang it and put on Youtube, I hope? It's pretty wonderful. 3

watch?v3apwRVz2Yk8&featureplayer_embedded
Dale Z. Larmint chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
AHAHAHAHA!

lasagna cigarette? lasagna beer?

everything was great! ahahaha!
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
"It was Jon Arbuckle on the hillside with hair blowing in wind and sun blazing behind him! Jon Arbuckle took out his flaming lasagna electric guitar and started playing cords of power. The rockin metal began giving power to Garfield muscles recharging them with rock. The power of metal ran through Garfield's massive muscles and he broke free of chains with ease."

I am getting this image tattoo'd on my chest.
Kenshiro chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Garfield, I concede my title as Epitome of Manliness to you. I can think of no one more deserving.
Ralph Jr chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Another excellent work.

You keep this up with these lasagna related songs and soon you'll have a full album's worth of material.
guy chapter 1 . 11/7/2011