Reviews for One Little Kiss
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
LOL Very nice. ;P
Eriphabottackson chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Guess when was the first time I saw Wicked? THE DAY THIS WAS PUBLISHED! :D

OMO (oh my Oz), if I knew fanfiction existed at the time, this would've been my first story to read. But I didn't so...

When I saw Wicked the second time, I was totally aware of fanfiction. Thanks for the story!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Since this was published quite some time ago, I don't think you're still considering turning it into a multi-chap... but I just wanted to say I really love it and if you would, in fact, make it a multi-chap, I'd definitely read it :). Fiyeraba fluffle all the way! :D
Katiekat2500 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Loved that but I'm just wondering, If Nessa passed it to boq and fiyero passed it to elfie, who passed it to Fiyero, makes one wonder doesn't it good story though
iselin chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I loved this :) So adorable and funny at the same time. And no, you were not the only one acting like a crazy fangirl on the anniversary, i spendt the whole day reading fanfics 3

I'd love more chapters for this!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
You are not the only one who has on a Wicked T-shirt and is listening to Wicked. I'm doing that today, and I was doing that yesterday!

Not to worry, you have another fanatic here!

Great story. I would love if it was a multi chapter story!

ComingAndGoingByBubble
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Quite cool.
Yero and Fae chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Sooooo cute! And I deffinately wouldn't mind if it were multichaptered! ;) and NO YOU WERE NOT THE ONLY ONE! I listened to wicked 18 times today! Looked up YouTube videos! Wore green! Had about 16 facebook status' about WICKED! Colored in some pictures of WICKED! looked through old playbills of WICKED! AND locked my self up inside of my pink and green room :) you defiantly weren't alone ;) I'm glad there are more people out there who enjoy this musical just as much as me :)
Twicked chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I WILL HELP YOU MJ!* grabs giant baseball bat* KILL 'EM! and trust me, you are not alone. my mom drug me toa football game, iand i just wrote through it. WICKED FOREVER! and this made me laugh...

much to the extreme disappointment of every heterosexusal male on campus, along with the fairly small but still very-much-so existant population of homosexual females.

SQUEE!
bremela chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I'm with you chica. Well, I did leave my room, and I don't actually have a t-shirt yet since I've got 10 days to go, but it's the best day ever.
Wicked chapter 1 . 10/30/2011