Reviews for What if Snape
TheHalflingRanger chapter 38 . 4/3
You were very close, what Riddle said to the statue to release the Basilisk was "Speak to me Slytherin, greatest of the Hogwarts four."

I am still reall enjoying this story!
TheHalflingRanger chapter 30 . 4/3
It's Hagrid's Crossbow.

Still loving your writing!
TheHalflingRanger chapter 19 . 4/3
The surnames of the Beaters are Bole and Derrick. Don't know their first names.

Loving this story!
Tremendously Sassy chapter 134 . 4/25/2016
Seriously? No epilogue? By all means, I've enjoyed reading this story so much! But, where's the epilogue? I want to know what happens with the future? LilaxDraco? HarryxGinny? or HarryxLuna? or HarryxHermione? Didn't seem like hermione had a relation with ron.. I want to know what happend because Fred lives! What will be their future? Ofcourse this doesn't mean, make another story.. I would prefer another chapter. So harry lives with Snape? They end up in the train? That's it? so many questions not answered... Did Lila came back to her parents? Did the dursley's entered their home again? What happend to the Malfoys!? They were "investigated"... Bellatrix isn't dead.. dobby lives.. The plot is just so different the epilogue wouldn't look the same as the Original from Jk. Rowling. Did Sirius and Lila bonded some sort of friendship? Is bellatrix going to be send to azkaban? The dark lord isn't dead? So eventually he'll be able to escape Harry's body and pick another isn't he? Then he'll have 3 horcruxes? So he'll be harder to kill. Seriously. What the fuck? *sorry for my language* Why so sudden is Snape working at the Ministry? And not back to his status as potions master? What happend to tonks and Remus? Are they even in 'love' like they're supposed to be in the Original? And what about Draco? Did his parents disowned him for real? Or are they hosted in Azkaban?

I have so many many questions about this ending... So please, Make an epilogue..

(PS: I undestand your grammar problems too, English isn't my first language either.)

Love,
Lisa
Scorbus Is Real chapter 56 . 3/29/2016
the improvement of your English has changed so much since the first chapter, I'm really enjoying this and I'm with you on the marauders, I don't see anything good about them.
Scorbus Is Real chapter 38 . 3/29/2016
This story is good, considering English isn't your first language. my only problem is that half the time Draco isn't even doing anything and they're rude to him, for example he asked what's going on, and Ron told him to shut up. its just a bit annoying at times.
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
hes a hole lot nicer if he was the one to get Harry
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Great chapter and plot
Maddierose chapter 78 . 9/14/2015
This chapter makes me feel bad for Sirius. If harry isn't find of Sirius then how will the fifth book be?
Maddierose chapter 77 . 9/14/2015
I got sorted in slytherin too. Slytherin forever!
Maddierose chapter 76 . 9/14/2015
I would think the purebloods would want to live in a all magical place
Guest chapter 30 . 9/5/2015
Crossbow
Maddierose chapter 17 . 9/4/2015
Now I understand it was a typo
Maddierose chapter 16 . 9/4/2015
It's Mrs. Norris
Lady Beaumort chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
happy belated birthday Harry! (I felt the need to do this; I just got off work and it's 12.05am-aug1) please excuse my hp Obsession...I'm doing this for all my fav fics.