Reviews for Gaga for the Lady
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2017
Type your review here. Fab
dnmann chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Great start. Wish you would come back and finish.
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
This story is really amazing, I'm so invested in it already! I hope you are able to continue it at some point.

Thanks for sharing this story
AverageReader chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Really enjoying this story so far. Hopefully Ashely didn't chicken out (did she lose her phone and address of the place? )
And I'm surprised no one mentioned the Rizzles quote: "You are gorgeous, my friend."
KrissyJ chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
Omg...I'm crying! Ok...I'm ready! You can post the next chapter now! I honestly believed for a second that this could've been real life! Good job!
I3VauseMan chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
Ah! This chapter was a tear jerker. My emotions were all over the place. First Spencer her hurt and disappointment over Ashley not showing and her tears, poor baby(as you can see I'm a total Spencer fan,don't get me wrong I like Ashley but, Spencer is my #1 and together their awesome). Then Aiden oh my what an amazing friend he's hurts we're also very deep in a different way. By his family the worst kind of hurt he was tainted. Yet he's only concern was Spencer. Ashley it better be good or you are so done for. Please update ASAP.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Ashley better has a good excuse or I will kill her myself.
SoNFan1978 chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Ok, so please tell me that the next chapter will be explaining why Ashley didn't show. Did she chicken out or did something happen to her?
Godlove chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Ashley better have a good reason for not showing up great update
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
yay, i was sooo hungover today this cheered me up loads! more soon please :)
L2GQ chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Awe pls post soon pleaseeeeeee!
guest chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Sorry I didn't spot any Rizzles lines. But, then I've never read any of their stories. Am I missing something really good? Do tell. As for your story it's good your writing is definitely a plus. But, the cliffhanger, please update like now I can't wait to read more.
Sushi1976 chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Love your story! Please update soon !
googoo4u chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
Wow I just read your story and I really like it. You portray these girls totally opposite of what we saw on the show,and I like that. Keep updating please don't go on one of your hiatus, as I am looking forward to reading more.
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
got me worried for a sec with the title there, but once again another great chapter first story ive liked aiden! more soon please :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »