Reviews for The Wasps
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Very GOOD JoB , Horton...once I began to read this story I couldn't STOP! The way you wrote this story, it was like a movie... EXCELLENT ! _
MajorSam chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
OH...MY...LORD... YOU KILLED HER! DRUITT KILLED HER!

*lies comatose on floor*

MajorSam chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
GUH! It's killin' me! SO SAD! Poor Elsie! Stupid Helen, having to grow up and get intelligent and ladylike and crap! GAH!

Debbie Proctor dproc16 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter!

The story is captivating! I'm eating it up!
Debbie Proctor dproc16 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
MORE! MORE! Am loving it!

Did find a couple of things missed by ur beta/edit. Didn't detract from the whole though.
Debbie Proctor dproc16 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Dear Horton,

I'm not a writer. I've spent too many yrs doing cold, clinical charting to be able to tell stories with feeling. But, I DO know an enjoyable read when I see it.

I've longed for the story of young Helen. And here we have it beginning. Thank u so very much.

Ur writing is wonderful. So full of the sights, smells, and colors of the times. It gives my imagination such a grand time.

Ur Helen characterization is,to this point, spot on IMHO. Love the start of this stubborn, brilliant, curious, free thinking young woman.

Please continue. I'm soaking up every bit of this!
MajorSam chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Ummm... WHY did we not get to see Helen showing Elsie! :O

Love seeing you deal with Helen's dissapointment/rage at the injustice of the schools back then. I can just imagine how frustrated she would be... holy crap. And what a wonderful conduit Elsie is for distracting/expressing/healing that hurt ;)

Really loving this story. It's hard to imagine Helen so young and inexperienced still, but I love seeing the evolution of her.

MajorSam chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I LOVE it! The concept of a little reckless Helen, giving poor hapless nanny's a run for their money, is just WAY too adorable! My gosh! I always imagined her mother dying when she was just a baby, but hey! I love the idea she spent all that time in a cottage. I've never really thought about any other "family" of the Magnus'! Jeepers! Did her cousins and stuff have kids! Are there other Magnus descendants running around anywhere! That thought is SO odd... teeheehee!

Can't wait to see more. *cough Elsie cough*

Arones chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
love it so far...might want to put in some sort of break between the sections, to help flow. waiting impatiently for more.

*luvs*