Reviews for My Forever
Best fanfic ever
Kurt as a bunny :3333
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
After reading all of this on the kink meme, I see that it's posted on :P
Anyway, this fic is pure perfection! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
2People chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awesome story!
colferobsessed chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I love this story! Kurt as a bunny is absolutely adorable!
anderpson chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was amazing, I love it!
annabelllee2222 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
aw that was so cute
Orgasmic Bunnies chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Gleek10660 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This is one of my all-time favorites Klaine fics. Thank you for writing an exceptionally heartwarming story of forever. All the best!
Brittany chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hey, I'm having trouble finding your art on da. Could you maybe email me the link?

Amazing story by the way, I loved it
pansyandy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
*gasp* i love it! it was super cute and kurt's line, "you taste like forever" was epic!
Aveila chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Just found this story yesterday and fell in love! :o)You transformed the prompt beautifully and made it your own. Normally I dont really like Puck, but he is wonderful here. How he reacted, when he found Kurt under the bed the first day. And how he wanted to protect him all the time. Really sweet.

Loved the dynamic of Kurt and Blaines relationship, that was something completely new. How Blaine stalked him in the beginning but always left the power to Kurt when he played his game. It was wonderful to see, how Kurt transformed in his reaction to Blaine. And the smut! It was so HOT! I loved the little sweet moments and conversations that were in between. It was just so realistic and nice to see their affection for each other. Also: Blaines skype conversations with Wes made me laugh really loud. "Thats a fetish, dear" "Shut up Balto" Sooooo funny! :o)

Love love love this and it went straight to my favourites! Thanks for making my day!

All the best

be-zee chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
really creepy the beggining. i hate the stalking and abuse.

i don't know how Kurt could be with Blaine after everything.

but the bunny ears are really cute.
gatsbyabroad chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
There is not enough love in the world for bunny!kurt. I'm such a huge fan of this! I was skeptical of a half animal au, but you make it work. This whole thing is adorable.
OneTwoOne chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This is interely weird, but God it is wonderful! I love this story, Blaine being a creep was kind of great and the ending! Sigh, wonderful!