Reviews for The Shadow
stupidest ending ever
Dplover13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Cool.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
This is so interesting! I can't wait for more! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/8/2013
alsome
Sam chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
Good chapter, it certainly makes the next one sound promising. I look forward to reading more!
firestardarksta chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
firestar:alsome!continu untill the end

darkstar:i hate to say it but i'm actly injoining myself for once

firestar:see what did i tell ya

darkstar:DIE!
(darkstar fires dark matter at firestar.)

firestar:ow!
darkstar:MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
firestar chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
alllllllllllllllllssssssssss ssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo ooommmmmmeeeeee !
Jade Tatsu chapter 13 . 9/26/2012
They obviously aren't too concerned about Miss Ritchie's lawyers since they have kidnapped her. I know it's not standard but perhaps putting in a reason for that would be nice. Or are they legalised in your world? :D

There's a few typos and stuff and the occasional odd word but this chapter was very nice, thank you.
Pannanarae19 chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
Pretty cool. Update soon plz! XD
Jade Tatsu chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Okay this bit doesn't make any sense. IN the previous chapter Dylan was unconscious before them when Megamind kicked him and knocked him out. And they just left him there? And in this chapter Megamind is now paranoid that Dylan is going to break in and this time they cubify him.

Sorry that doesn't really flow logically to me.
Jade Tatsu chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Yeah moving way too fast The first chapters were very enjoyable. The plot was spaced out with enough tension and other events to make them enjoyable. But at the moment it seems like you are trying to rush things along. Things are happening, but there is no foreshadowing or thought. Or angst! Angst and doubt and thoughts are important so that we can get the feel of the characters. What I'm reading now is just event, event, event with no reason to sympathise or care about the characters. I hope I've been clear and this may just be your writing style but -shrug- I figured I'd point it out.
Jade Tatsu chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Moving a little quick with this chapter I think. We went from nothing to a plan where he trusts Roxanne? I would have thought a few second thoughts would have occurred.

But what I also don't understand is why no one twigged to the fact that Megamind was doing them a favour when he drives off the Supervillians. Okay, yes he's defending his territory but he is also protecting the city a bit.

Over all though so far I've enjoyed the fic.

Jade
Pannanarae19 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Awesome. Wonder why he has to turn himself in first though?
Pannanarae19 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
ooooo what happens next? XD
DisneyFanatic2364 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
"It's not like Roxanne's going to get kidnapped."
He's kidding, right? As for mistakes, in the note you wrote "of" instead of "or." Now this is the only problem I have: why would a league of "heroic defenders" use an innocent civilian as bait? That doesn't seem heroic to me. I figure you'll explain this later.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »