Reviews for Lease of new Life
HarukaMisaki chapter 6 . 10/11
well now the picture of Dumbledore knitting will forever stay in my head xD
another reader 1 chapter 76 . 10/3
I don't know if your still on here now for its been years since you first wrote this story. I found this a week and a half a go and I fully enjoyed it like omg Alex as his new name and how adorable and how you still tried to make him seem like an eight year old when he's an intelligent young boy who just needs a family. This story is 100/10! Its off the radar and I love every bit of detail and everything. I hope maybe one day you could carry on for you said you'll be doing the good and bad days chapter and probably more after that. Please please please update!
Invisible Wind chapter 76 . 10/3
Hey I don't know if your still on for it's been years since you first ever wrote this story, but I was wondering if you are going to write more for as it's said your writing chapter 77 about good and bad days and probably even more chapters after that. i am so hooked on this story it's unbelievable. Your my inspiration for I am starting to write out an abuse story of harry potter but it aint gonna be anywhere near as good as this nowhere near. Please keep up the good work and I hope YOU UPDATE SOON FOR I AM LITERALLY ON THE EDGE OF A MELTDOWN ON NOT HAVING ANY MORE CHAPTERS TO READ1! please please update for you can't stop a story here! too much suspence!
Potter101Snape chapter 21 . 9/22
This was a brilliant chapter and harry seemed so innocent when he had an cute and adorable...i hope there's more of that for it makes harry (Alex) all the while younger. I can not wait to read more of this story I still have a long way to go. Please keep up the good work thank you!
15youngg chapter 76 . 8/22
BrotNutella chapter 76 . 8/14
Hi Brodus,

I just read your entire story the last view days an liked it.
It was interesting and its sad, that you just stopped here.
I mean, I read on your side, that your were sick and I do not know which illnes
it is, because Im this is not my native language. But given the time and the name I have a good idea.
I just wanted to ask if you abandonded the story or if you would continue after reading your new comments.

Hope to read you soon

Bluewolf80 chapter 76 . 8/10
So has this been abandoned?
Pierer chapter 66 . 8/8
The story need a few it is a good story!I llike it very much
Bluewolf80 chapter 28 . 8/9
I thought the surgery part sounded authentic enough. I've had plenty to compare it too and unfortunately so have my children. They have never been given more than one thing to take orally and that was only if they were extremely agitated. The " Silly Juice". There is too much risk of aspiration to be downing things right before surgery if they aren't needed. Other than that, it was fine.

I never knew that brooms were that expensive. At the rate you're going the Firebolt will be 10,000 galleons! I'm curious if those prices were what you found in your research or just what you imagined them to be?

You keep saying Pease (yes even in capitals!) when describing a food and I don't know if you have just repeatedly mistyped 'peas' or if that is some British dish that I am unaware of.
Bluewolf80 chapter 23 . 8/9
It's nice to see you doing so much research for your work. I can tell you've put a lot of time into it! Good job!
It seems like Severus is constantly dosing Alex with Potions. I know that he would obviously have a lot on hand but why not try some natural methods of dealing with things first?
Like for nausea after apparition deep breaths with the head between the knees. You'd only need a potion for vomiting or severe nausea. Neither of which, Alex had. When being woken up too early (like millions of other parents every morning) maybe Severus could have just got up early with his son? What a novel idea!
Bluewolf80 chapter 21 . 8/9
It is interesting that you specifically state that Severus checks the letter he writes for mistakes yet he makes one in his missive to Borgin. There is an apostrophe after the I before am like you were going to write I'm and changed your mind.
Tsk tsk. Snape is getting sloppy... ;)
Bluewolf80 chapter 17 . 8/9
Wouldn't a phrase like, "disown" be very upsetting for a boy that had never had a real family and was still very unsure of himself? It was a poor choice of words that Severus wouldn't have said knowing Harry's history. "Over my dead body," may have been more appropriate.
Bluewolf80 chapter 5 . 8/9
I realize that these are Magical Healers instead of EMTs or Doctors but this whole emergency doesn't seem like much of an emergency at all except to Minerva! I'm not getting any any sense of danger, adrenalen rushing, urgency or anything. It's all very, "Oh, hello nice to meet you. I'm so-and-so please move now. Yes, thank you. Oh, I see".

Way too much dialogue and not enough action. Trim this chapter down. Emergency responders don't talk like people coming over for tea. Good job otherwise.

Too bad Dumbledore. Too little, too late!
Bluewolf80 chapter 16 . 8/8
I can't imagine a child that has been raped willingly accepting massages like that. Honestly that part was a bit creepy. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with a father giving his child a massage but it made me think of the things that Vernon did to Harry. So if I was thinking about it I can only imagine how a boy that suffered through horrors like that only weeks before would be feeling.
1,382 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »