Reviews for Wooded
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 2/20
aww and lol! Reid can be a good shooter if he's concussed. Hehe, "err...Morgan/Hotch I have to go in for my requalification today, would one of you please give me a concussion?" :-D
Awesome Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Even with a concussion Reid can take down two unsubs.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Oh I loved this, I do like the friendship between Morgan and Reid, and I really liked their snarking in the hospital
BSmusicprincess chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
great oneshot! I rely enjoyed this, please wright more!
PoisonIvy1234 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
O. M. G. I cannot describe how much I loved this. I'm always on the lookout for a good Reid whump hurt/comfort/ friendship story with Morgan, Hotch, Rossi, and/or anyone else on the team. This story is what I've been dreaming of. Morgan taking care of Reid in the woods with a freaking armed Unsub! Nice job with that part, too, didn't expect that. And brotherly teasing at the end! *Dies of extreme cuteatude overload* A Reid shooting the Unsub in the face with a concussion! Reid fangirl, can't you tell. :)
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I was looking for the story with Reid, Morgan, a camping trip, and a bear, but found this. Then I realized I had already read and reviewed as lolyncut. I'm not a Morgan fan, but do love friendship stories between Morgan and Reid. This was truly a gem and am so glad my counterpart, lolyncut, had the foresight to favorite this. Thanks again for a truly great "Hurt/Comfort/Friendship" stories.
MikeyL0VER chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
The end was Cute
Seletua chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
aww, so cute!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
YAY! I loved this. As a Wisconsin gal, I always get excited when I see my happy little state show up in fanfic. Particularly when it's wooded, sparsely populated, and accurately portrayed.

I loved the dialogue between the two. Stayed real to character and to the situation. Awesome job. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this fic, but I figured it deserved a review regardless!
Silverspeare chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wowowowow, i am astonished! Fantastic story! Please write more like those!
Crowley For King chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Aw that was awesome. Love the friendship between Reid and Morgan.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Nice! I liked this. The Reid whumpage was lovely and your characterisation of Reid and Morgan, and the dynamic between them, felt believable. I especially like them squabbling in the hospital room with Morgan telling Reid not to touch his bandage and Reid's retort for him to get his feet off the bed. :)
HpDork FreakaZoid chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
cool story!
lolyncut chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I found this by accident. I really enjoyed the interaction between the two. You don't usually find a story with Reid and Morgan that stays friendship all the way through. Bravo.
Alligates chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Aww... great ending! I really liked it it was immensely enjoyable to read! Thank you!