Reviews for Wooded
ShaNini86 chapter 1 . 11/2
For some reason, I've seen your story in quite a few places and I've never read it and comment, but I regret not doing so now. What a wonderful story with a nice push-pull dialogue, a realistic scenario, and a really easy build of tension, suspense, and a resolution. Nice work here. I could see this actually happening on the show.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/18
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
This is one of my favorite one shots!
Cherubim chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Wow! This story is so well writt it should be turned into an actual episode of Criminal Minds.
Krystal1327 chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
This OS is really good. At least I guess it's one. Although, I'd wish this to be a more-chapter-story and you just haven't uploaded the other chapters yet, but that's very unlikely. So...anywaym this Story is just as good as a OS, maybe ever better, and you should really write more stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Nice fic! I like your writing style.
TalesOfALonelyWanderer chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
Aww...:)
empty to be deleted chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Reid being a total BAMF even with a nasty concussion. Awesome.
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Fantastic!
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Good story!
LucifersFavoriteFallenAngel chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Was Reid in a like coma for a day or just needed sleep
jennylatennista chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I know I'm a bit late to the party but I really can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. I loved it and have read it over and over. You have a wonderful way with words and I felt like there was just the right amount of everything in this story. The pace is perfect and the characters are right on - I could see it all clearly in my head when I was reading. Thank you so much for writing this!
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
aww and lol! Reid can be a good shooter if he's concussed. Hehe, "err...Morgan/Hotch I have to go in for my requalification today, would one of you please give me a concussion?" :-D
Awesome Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Even with a concussion Reid can take down two unsubs.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Oh I loved this, I do like the friendship between Morgan and Reid, and I really liked their snarking in the hospital
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »