Reviews for Wooded
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 7/6
Reid being a total BAMF even with a nasty concussion. Awesome.
xheartkreuzx chapter 1 . 6/3
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 1/24
Good story!
BrokenTragedy chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Was Reid in a like coma for a day or just needed sleep
jennylatennista chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I know I'm a bit late to the party but I really can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. I loved it and have read it over and over. You have a wonderful way with words and I felt like there was just the right amount of everything in this story. The pace is perfect and the characters are right on - I could see it all clearly in my head when I was reading. Thank you so much for writing this!
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
aww and lol! Reid can be a good shooter if he's concussed. Hehe, "err...Morgan/Hotch I have to go in for my requalification today, would one of you please give me a concussion?" :-D
Awesome Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Even with a concussion Reid can take down two unsubs.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Oh I loved this, I do like the friendship between Morgan and Reid, and I really liked their snarking in the hospital
BSmusicprincess chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
great oneshot! I rely enjoyed this, please wright more!
PoisonIvy1234 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
O. M. G. I cannot describe how much I loved this. I'm always on the lookout for a good Reid whump hurt/comfort/ friendship story with Morgan, Hotch, Rossi, and/or anyone else on the team. This story is what I've been dreaming of. Morgan taking care of Reid in the woods with a freaking armed Unsub! Nice job with that part, too, didn't expect that. And brotherly teasing at the end! *Dies of extreme cuteatude overload* A Reid shooting the Unsub in the face with a concussion! Reid fangirl, can't you tell. :)
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I was looking for the story with Reid, Morgan, a camping trip, and a bear, but found this. Then I realized I had already read and reviewed as lolyncut. I'm not a Morgan fan, but do love friendship stories between Morgan and Reid. This was truly a gem and am so glad my counterpart, lolyncut, had the foresight to favorite this. Thanks again for a truly great "Hurt/Comfort/Friendship" stories.
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
The end was Cute
Seletua chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
aww, so cute!
Katie chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
YAY! I loved this. As a Wisconsin gal, I always get excited when I see my happy little state show up in fanfic. Particularly when it's wooded, sparsely populated, and accurately portrayed.

I loved the dialogue between the two. Stayed real to character and to the situation. Awesome job. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this fic, but I figured it deserved a review regardless!
Silverspeare chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wowowowow, i am astonished! Fantastic story! Please write more like those!