Reviews for Broken Links
Lost Seoul chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Love this story so far. Hope that you continue! Thanks to all the authors who keep SGA fanfic alive!
Kittenrocks chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
This is a awesome story loved it!

Thanks for writing it hope for another chapter!
BMick chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Welcome back - good to see you! Hope RL is kinder to you, you have been missed.

Ancient-tech assistance is most welcome to see, our boy is in bad shape. Go Carson!
sheppardlover928 chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
I was so happy to see an update for this story! I'm glad that John, Teyla and Daniel are rescued-none too soon! I'm glad carson is on scene and so happy he has some Ancient tech that will help John! I hope it can heal his wounds so he doesnt get an ugly scar on his perfectly manly chest! Guess he'll still be a world of pain-burns are the worst! (just dont scar his lovely face or body, please?) Please update quickly!
JoeyLuv chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
So glad to see an update. Hopefully the ancient "do-hickey" will help heal all that is wrong with Sheppard. The deep sunburn alone would make anyone pretty sick, but the chest wound sounds absolutely horrible! Love that sick mind of yours!
Dean's Girl 2010 chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
i like it! lol
JoaniexJony chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
Actually...this is my favourite chapter so far!

I love the way you described the journey there, and the scene with Beckett coping with Torren, was really well done.

And I love that 'do-hicky'! By the sounds of it this will be just the thing to help John heal.

Really well written hon - I loved it.

Joanie.
JoeyLuv chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
Well thankfully, their team found them! Glad Sora is finally dead. that was a great shot by Ronon! Hopefully, John will survive his wounds and the bleach. Do we find out about the other guys and what they were doing there?
JoaniexJony chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
Oh thank goodness they got to John at last! I just hope they'll be able to save him.

And that was some shot by Ronon - if only all of Atlantis could get weapons like that!

Thanks for the quick update.

Joanie.
sheppardlover928 chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Rescue finally! Hope John will be okay! Still want to find out who the guys with Sora are and they came to be with her-and oh-by the way-glad she's out of the picture!
BMick chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Thank heavens, rescue... guess I've found my weak-stomach point, the thought of being forced to ingest bleach, having it eating away from inside - that's been bad.

You write well, and that's appreciated!
JoeyLuv chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Sora has absolutely gone off the deep end! Sheppard is in deep, deep trouble and Teyla is in the line of fire too! Jackson has to convince his conspiracy buff/captor to help them get away, before Sora goes all "Kathy Bates"!
sheppardlover928 chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
So glad you posted more! Poor John-he was in bad shape before, but now poisoned with bleach? How can he survive this without permanent damage?-oh-you do plan on his surviving this-arnt you?

and-who is this guy holding Daniel? Is the woman-Sora? Whats their connection? Please hurry with more
JoaniexJony chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Oh, no, poor John!

That would be a horrible way to die - surely rescue must come soon?

I know how hectic life can be, so thanks for the update!

Joanie
JoeyLuv chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Just found this fic and can't believe what is happening to my favorite pilot. Sora is one whacked out evil bitch! And what is up with the weird conspiracy guy? Don't know how Sheppard is going to survive the chemical poisoning; and what is Sora going to do to Teyla? Can't wait for more of this story!