Reviews for Thunderstorms at Three
Mary chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Great Fic.

In my opinion you said it all here, what makes Faith and Bosco stay together even when they get angry or feel let down by the other sometimes. They are literally the only one in each others lives who really 'does' take care of the other.

Faith takes care of everyone in her family - Bosco did the same for Mikey and does so for his mom. Sometimes they just need someone who truly understands them and doesn't judge. They are both *that* person for one another.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Yep. In character. Cute scene. And nobody likes Fred anyway. Well, I take that back, he's a good dad. I just don't like him with Faith.
C.C. Lea chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
So this is what you wanted the name of an 'old cop show' for huh? Well, even though I've neva watched the show I could really feel Faith. Fred seems to stink... sorry Third Watchers... Anyways, lovely visualization as usual, my dear. You're a gorgeous writer. Love ya bunches.
Genie chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
That was great!
Xtremeroswellian chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
This was awesome! Are you *sure* this is your first TW fic? Because you've done an excellent job with Faith and Bosco. :) I loved Faith's reflection on her life, and how she was waiting and Bosco just happened to call; almost like she knew he was going to and that's what she was waiting for. Loved this fic! Please, write more TW fics! :)

Angie
Alias Jones chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Great job for a first time. I just started watching the show 2 so i am also lost on backround history.
Krister chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Very good! Please continue
agenterica chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I loved it! Hope you continue writing because this was really good, very touching. Nice job 0)
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
First fic eh? well great job! really them down well. Can't wait for your next one. Fred is lame isn't he? :)
Blue Smartie chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Hey, I loved LOVED this! You have Bosco & Faith down so well. . and I just loved it, great job! I really hope to see more from you soon, LOVED it! I'm going to have to save this one :o)

*Jen*