Reviews for Think You Can Wait
Tris Holmes chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I loved it. Wow. Thanks! Live long and prosper!
mercury chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I loved it! Thanks!
lilacring1120 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
AGH THIS WAS SO FLUFFY. I LOVED IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
duuuuuude write more thats just adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This was perfect and beautiful, delightfully suspenseful and arousing. Hope you write more.
Kari chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awww. I Loved It. So sad and yet so sweet.
Yays for the Happy Ending!
Good Work!
Nienna chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
God, I loved this. I wish I had something nicer to say other than that, but I don't, I'm still drowning in so many feelings for these two, especially Jim. The way you described his pain was so tender, almost as much as Spock was in comforting him. So I just, um, I'm just going to say thank and that I really hope you write more ST fic some time in the future (: even if you migrated to another OTP (McKirk y/y?) lol.

Thanks for sharing this!
Doni chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
You wrote those characters well. Lovely work.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
aww, that's cute
Arnyri chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Short. Sweet. Delicious! :)
spock-flavored chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
kadsjflkhads H/C IS LIKE MY KRYPTONITE. I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING IT.
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
AWWWWW that was singularly one of the most adorable things i have ever read ! pleeeease write more spock comforting jim fics ! there arent enough around :) i totally love this story xx
Zephairy chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I definitely think that you should/need to explore this fandom more! The story was so sweet and absolutely believable if you assume that they are already close friends or know how they interact in TOS. I want to read more about Jim and Spock cuddling.
Sinyeta chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I AM ANGRY YOU DIDN'T DISCOVER THIS FANDOM SOONER! Sheesh, you're so fantastic at what the characters are and do I want to jump up and down for a few minutes because I'm so damn happy.

AKA, MORE.
Beeming chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Wow this was a good fic, and definitely agree with the general consensus for you to continue on with this ship... specifically... this story... I wanna see more comforting Spock... I can see it... he's totally letting his human side show to Jim... most excellent. Awwwwwwwww

I loved the thought process shown from Kirk's point of view, gives the character a very rounded personality and you can definitely see where he would feel responsible for the well being and safety of his entire crew.