Reviews for The Revelation in the Rings
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 4/4/2018
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
lissa-aloha chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Haha, oh my gosh, this was...this was... this was GORGEOUS! AHHHH, it was such a cute read... Thank you so much for writing it!
anonymous.individual chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
So sweet and funny :)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
As a teenage fangirl, unlike Hodgins, I can say that the story was FANTASTIC. I LOVED it. The whole getting married thing, the very Booth and Brennan-like behaviour - I loved it all. And that line Angela used? Pure genius! I spent two entire minutes laughing to myself after reading this. Amazing
2BBornot2BB chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Gorgeous read - loved the way it all made such rational logical sense! ;P
the dud pistachio chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Super sweet and funny story! Thanks for the read :D
dexymic chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Great story, loved it and thanks for making me laugh too! Could really hear them saying the words and see them reacting as you wrote, nice one!
nertooold54 chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Good chapter, I like that Parker was a catalyst in the marriage.
mendenbar chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Totally great nerdy pick up line! And I can just hear Max's threatening congratulations!
jmbatt chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Ahh, a nice way to end this story. I enjyed it from start to finish.
eire76 chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Nice work! I enjoyed the way you finished the story from Jack's point of view as a throwback to how it began. A thoroughly enjoyable story from start to finish.
LoveHungerGamesJH chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
This is so good! Please post more!
mendenbar chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
So nice to know that as I hated calculus. And I am glad you said African sparrow as English sparrows have a very different lift to weight ratio.
jmbatt chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Nice story. I just read it and thorughly enjoyed the 4 chapters... but it needs that one more. I'll anxiously wait for what comes next (and I hope your warning about posting slowly doesn't happen)!
nertooold54 chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
It is just mean to leave the chapter there. Please post the next chapter soon. How did they end up married?