Reviews for Five Halloweens
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Teehee! This was a lot of fun D
CityDurl chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Awww! Love the shape and pace of this story. You're a pro with the character voices. And I loved Porthos in costume. I'm so happy someone directed me to you, and overjoyed to have an author to read who can freaking write. Now I'll just have to watch more ENT, even though it's too scary for me! :-
MP - Mary Contrary chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Woohoo! Halloween candy!

Well, I'm a little late but I still got a piece. ;)

Alelou, you write the best TnT noms.

Nom, nom, nom...
Brandyjane chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Thanks for posting a new story! I was afraid you'd stop after the last of the missing scenes. This was really cute. I think you captured where T'Pol was at each stage of her journey. The end of the dream she had in the third year really made a lot of sense, especially in the context of your season three stories.
lunaz chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved the whole story from start to finish.
Tenebrious chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
LOL! I love it. But I loved the image of Hoshi in a school girl costume best, honestly. That was awesome!

Fun little ficlet. Thank you! XD
o chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Good story. I like seeing the progression of T'Pol through out the years. I was very interesting and I enjoyed it!
2Distracted chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
You did a really great job with T'Pol's character growth in this while at the same time keeping her in character. Very nicely done. Thanks for the story. : )
Steelchaser chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Nicely done, Ya had to costume up Porthos didn't ya. Jon should a put his Kretaasan get up on. I enjoyed T'Pol's clinical view of things.

One teensy nit to pick. You should have done something with Phlox

Zero Credibility chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
In some ways it's depressing to see how how things went down hill after the promising first couple of years. But then we got to Season Five and all is forgiven. Hoshi as a Vulcan takes some imagining, but I sometimes wonder whether the events of Sleeping Dogs and Affliction had any lasting effect on her. There aren't that many people who have been so close to a Vulcan mind, and she's very perceptive.

I also wonder why Trip seemed to have lost his sense of fun. He's had a rough few years so I suppose it's understandable. What a great way T'Pol found to cheer him up. :)

Thanks for making my Halloween a happy one!
panyasan chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I have the same feeling about Halloween as T'Pol (it makes no sense to me), but I liked this story! Nice touch with the nightmare of T'Pol when Trip remarks about the other alien women. But luckily the last Halloween is the best. And not only because of the outfit. ;)
Putaro chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Oh good, you're not burned out on ENT!

I enjoyed it. The snapshots are a fun way to show the progression of T'Pol's relationship with the crew and Trip. And a happy ending too!
aadarshinah chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
how do you do it?

The first bit had me laughing so hard I could barely breathe, and the next bits were just terrible angst, and then, of course, the nice happy TnT ending...

You are the engineer of emotional rollercoasters. Take that as a complement. Please.

Anyway, I'm so happy to see you post something new, and, as always, I enjoyed it.