Reviews for Persona 4: Solipsis
Opaque chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Add more chapters. You are one of the few who writes anything of value on this cite.
HellPwnage1337 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
This whole series is awesome. Please continue soon. Also, are you going to add Maiko and that stepson
(Yuuto or something like that) from the Temperance social link, because that would be interesting. Also, you could bring back Minato, but make him not age to give Maiko a chance.
Topomouse chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Want moooooooar! Seriously I had read Simulacrum some time ago and appreciated it a lot(go go Souji/Rise), and only now I discoverd the existence of this sequel. I know you probably have real life reason that prevent you from writing, but I hope you get around to it soon, I really want to know what happens next!
Enigma infinite chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Wow! You're back!
Blazehawkins chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Interesting. I had a hard time keeping track of the different players, but the story came together in the end. I'm surprised though, to think that agents of Kirijo would be strong enough in their own right to have a persona that wasn't one they conquered themselves, but I guess that's the beauty of technology. But I'm confused about one point. What about Nanako's power is dangerous? The fact that it exists, or the fact that it can be used as a weapon to destroy the world? Or do the gods themselves just hate her power?
Mr. Grimm chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
Glad to see you writing another Persona story. I wasn't expecting you to actually follow up on the open nature of the ending to Simulacrum. In retrospect, it does seem rather obvious that you made it that way for just such a reason.

The more I hear about this mysterious artifact the more it sounds like a Magatama to me. That coupled with the dojo's name seem like a clever bit of foreshadowing. I am eagerly awaiting to see how events unfold and the fates of the IT members we haven't witnessed yet.
Blazehawkins chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Welcome back. I was sure that you were going to retire this story, though I suppose at this point, the IT are going to be hella old. Wonder if they can still fight. I'm looking forward to where this story is going. Though I suppose in the end, it'll end up with the team fighting gods again, huh?
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
*flails arms*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. SEQUEL.

*flails happily*
Chemical Fire chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Why on Earth would you want to sully an otherwise perfect work with this?

goddammit
Natzo chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
A sequel? YES PLEASE!

Will this continue the story from Simulacrum or an entirely new story?