Reviews for You Say 'Elevator', I Say 'Lift'
JAPAN XDD Gotta love the peracation of fangirls. Every where XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
"Ret me just grab my camera!" XDDDDD
Flutter Nutter chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Gah! I wish I could write as good as you! This was awesome. Although now you owe me a gallon of blood...
Hetaliaa chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Japan gimme a copy too bro!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
That last line lol
usukorukushmm chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Hmm let's see...
Japan kept on running leaving a trail of blood.
After 3 sec. Germany and Italy followed the trail of blood but it led them to the elevator.
Germany turned red,covered Italy's eyes "even though they are close but who knows" to protect his innocent mind and yelped.
Then suddenly France,China and Russia was there
France was had a nosebleed and said"Ohonhon, well didn't Angleterre and Amerique have a good time.",China turned red and saying something about people from the west and Russia kolling.
Then Japan appeared with his camera and took a lot of pictures.
Leaving England and America flustered,awkward and embarrass for they will have future blackmail.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Oh my GLOB. That was hilarious X,D
A Whovian chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I was just reading along when I saw England offered America a Jelly Baby. My first thought was 'Did you just-? No it can't be. *looks at profile* You did just you clever girl you!'
Respect for the reference from a fellow Whovian
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
OHMIGOD I LOVE IT! ESPECIALLY JAPAN SAID:
"ret me grab my camera!"
SpiritedUsUk chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh my god that was awesome! And Japan send me the pictures you take, ok? ;)
Queen MiMi of Wonderland chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
XD
Oh Japan! I love ya! XDD

Awesome story :3
In more ways than one... Ohonhonhonhon
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Gyaaaaah! The ending made me fall off the bed!lol lol evil japan! "Usuk caught in the act" lol!& though i am a uke U.K fan (yeah,i ain't fond of U.S bottoming) yet i liked ds XD Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I like ukus way too much and this story was awesome o\\\o what if canada was in the elevator the whole time and they just didn't notice XD
Insanity Muffin chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I dont know why, but this reminds me of that one episode where America and Italy are talking about how people keep saying their "elevators dont go to the top floor."
aphfannerdpersonthing chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Japan's a perv for wantin to take a picture! It was still funny though and a good story.