Reviews for You Say 'Elevator', I Say 'Lift'
A Whovian chapter 1 . 1/20
I was just reading along when I saw England offered America a Jelly Baby. My first thought was 'Did you just-? No it can't be. *looks at profile* You did just you clever girl you!'
Respect for the reference from a fellow Whovian
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
OHMIGOD I LOVE IT! ESPECIALLY JAPAN SAID:
"ret me grab my camera!"
SpiritedUsUk chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh my god that was awesome! And Japan send me the pictures you take, ok? ;)
The Queen MiMi chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
XD
Oh Japan! I love ya! XDD

Awesome story :3
In more ways than one... Ohonhonhonhon
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Gyaaaaah! The ending made me fall off the bed!lol lol evil japan! "Usuk caught in the act" lol!& though i am a uke U.K fan (yeah,i ain't fond of U.S bottoming) yet i liked ds XD Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I like ukus way too much and this story was awesome o\\\o what if canada was in the elevator the whole time and they just didn't notice XD
Insanity Muffin chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I dont know why, but this reminds me of that one episode where America and Italy are talking about how people keep saying their "elevators dont go to the top floor."
Mistle11411 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Japan's a perv for wantin to take a picture! It was still funny though and a good story.
Gilbird chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
In which the USUK fandom is Japan.
BEEEEEEDEBEEEEEE chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I can just imagine Germany asking Japan "Why ze hell are you runnink, Japan?" And Japan being all... "Oh... Germany-san. I aporogise for my rudeness. I have an important matter to attend to." Then running off with his camera, being all sparkly-eyed "Kawaii! Yay!"
Then France would find them, and all hell would break loose. In the confusion, America and England would sneak off, and they would go and be all romantical, not noticing Super-Fangirl-Hungary in the bushes.

England- Bushes? We're in a bloody apartment, you twit!
America- DUDE! She totally thought that you had bushes in your apartment! AHAHAHAHA!
England- Hmph. Perhaps her eyes are sore from reading so many USUK Fanfics...
America- HEY! I bet she totally thought your eyebrows were bushes!
England- WHY YOU BLOODY WANKER! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME SO!
America- Whoa, DUDE. Chillax. I didn't even think you cared...
England- What? No! I don't I don't care! I don't give a bloody fuck about what you think about me! It's not like I crave your approval or anything! Ehm...
America-... DUDE! We should totally go get take-out!

Hungary is nose bleeding over all of this delicious tsundre and kawaii.
Sailor Rayquaza chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Yes Japan go get your camera! Send me those pictures!
ninjaco0kieXD chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow. YAY uke america and seme england! Lol Japan
He is so lucky to see that scene! 3•
CherryBlossomKisses chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Really good story keep writing more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I got stuck in an elevator with all my friends before. Not cool. Not cool.

Any way I loved this! Seme!England is always good! And I'm with you Japan! *takes off to go get camera*
HAMBAGAH chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
LOL! Frickin hilarious! Loved it!