Reviews for Consequences
Jellie chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
I've just recently watched Hitman for the first time and found this fandom. I love this story! Your work is one of the best I've read - I know its been a very long time since your last update, but I hope you will consider finishing this one - I've truly enjoyed it from the beginning and would love to find out how it ends. Thank you so much for creating such a great story.
escape5 chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
can't wait to read more.
SassyJ chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
I'm really enjoying this, it's well-written and gripping.
fierynightangel chapter 20 . 12/1/2012
cool! sorry that rl became such a pain, glad things are getting better! looking forward to more! feel free to email anytime, chapter or not!
Duchess67 chapter 20 . 12/1/2012
Well crap! I was hoping they were hurt more than that, but I guess it was just wishful thinking. *mega pout* LOVED the new chapter though! *vbg*
Mini-Moz chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very good, just a note on the punctuation and grammatical skills. They need to be edited and the article proofread, but I loved the story, is there going to be more?
Blueyedoll chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I always seem to come back to this one.! Well written: I love it :)
Andrew.was.here chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I like it. It's original. I didn't like the movie compared to the games, but this is working for me. :)
Duchess67 chapter 19 . 5/18/2012
LOVE their bed! The whole story is just too good and I'm irked that is so hard to post to for me or I'd have said something sooner.

I'm glad 47's Mom and sister both arrived safely and are settling in fine. Perhaps a second doctor or at least a PA to help spell the one doc on some stuff would also be good to have around. You were really smart to have three nurses, but a fourth would also be good to give each one a day off now and then. Burnout can happen kinda fast, depending on the situation. From personal experience, being around personalities like all these guys can cause more stress to health care staff. Add in all the security and the intensive care involved in taking care of these ladies... Yeah, adding a fourth nurse before a whole week has gone by would be a good idea.
Duchess67 chapter 18 . 4/7/2012
LOL Those witchy women are more than a little annoying and I'm glad Diana put them in their place so thoroughly. *chuckle*

Ah, so 47 now has an apprentice? At least, he will if he can get 77's mom to chill out a bit. Isn't that interesting!

Oh my, the Agents really had better pick a nice (read appropriate) gift if they're gonna deliver it in person. *giggle*
taj14 chapter 18 . 4/6/2012
Nice chapter, I'm glad I stumbled on to this story.
DarkestAngel11 chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
This is a fantastic story! I love the plot and the way you depicted the characters! I really really hope that you continue this story soon because it is amazing! Definitely my favorite hitman story at the moment! Brilliant job!
Duchess67 chapter 17 . 1/2/2012
LOL I absolutely loved the conversation between the kids and their new family members. *snicker* Ialso enjoyed the convo between the cop and Mike and Jenks. *giggle*
AmethystFeyral chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
This story is awesome so far!
Duchess67 chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
*chuckling evilly* Oh yeah, anyone who takes a hit on kids DESERVES that fate. *nodding emphatically*

How is it that 32 didn't realize just who 47 was when he introduced himself? He should have. Oh, that's what recounting the story for us readers was about, wasn't it? *chuckles again* I see. *vbg*

You know, I wouldn't want that decoy's job AT ALL. LOL