Reviews for Consequences
BenRG chapter 20 . 2/27
I'm wondering if 13 and 47 have some personal beef. Maybe 47 'creatively reinterpreted' a contract that 13 considered a pure white-on-black situation and 47 wasn't so convinced that the target was worthy of death. Then again, 47 seems to have become the lightning rod of the Organisation's ill-fortune. Maybe 13 has got it into his head that 47 is the agent of the Devil or something.
BenRG chapter 19 . 2/27
I'm visualising a really weird bonding moment when some of the younger Initiates start getting to know 47's kids and assuming that they're 'Team Leaders' or something.
BenRG chapter 18 . 2/27
I've got a feeling that whatever idiot attacks 47's compound is going to run into a very, very annoyed group of Agents and Initiates who will probably be... insistent... on the individual giving them the details of their Contract and the Client as a matter of some urgency.

Poor 77! Things will never be entirely the same for him and his mother, will it? No, he will never be a normal person but, and this is curious, for all he won't be normal, that won't stop him being good. As for freaks like 80, it is quite possible that some of the Initiates and Agents will simply be too dangerously sadistic and unstable to keep alive. Fortunately for 47 that isn't a call that he is likely to have to make (although it is possible he may find himself in the position of having to action it).
BenRG chapter 17 . 2/27
I would send word ahead to Napa County PD. In all probability they're about to have a full-scale shadow war on their hands and the people who are fighting are not used to following any rulebook except their own. At the very least, they're going to need to rent a few refrigerated warehouses to hold all the bodies that 47 and his Brothers are going to leave in dumpsters and other large boxes.
BenRG chapter 16 . 2/27
That's an unexpected twist, that the other Agents have figured out something is wrong about the contracts and are asking questions - Questions that they rather insistently want answered. The heads of the Organisation may have unleashed upon themselves the Whirlwind.
BenRG chapter 15 . 2/27
Religious zealotry? Like the Templars in Assassin's Creed? That would explain a lot. However, when stuff like this starts going bad, it's usually time to start asking what God's Will may actually turn out to be.
BenRG chapter 14 . 2/27
I'm sure that there are some Agents alive. I also think all of them know just how difficult a proposition tackling the greatest of their Brothers would be. Any of them would not be quickly on the scene but would take days, weeks and even months to reconnoitre before beginning an attack. No, right now, the less exclusive herd is currently in a Darwinian process of either destroying each other or dashing themselves against 47 as if they were running headlong into a rocky cliff-face.
BenRG chapter 13 . 2/27
It wouldn't surprise me if this is the work of a new player or at least one unfamiliar to 47. Anyone who knew him would have been more cautious about attacking and would have probably tried to avoid using Organisation resources.
BenRG chapter 12 . 2/27
Mike Whittaker must know that he is now on a timer. Forty-Seven is willing to pay the game by his terms for now but, if there is another attempted hit before he starts making arrests, the Hitman is likely to take matters into his own hands. After that, the body count amongst the rich and powerful anonymous of this world will just keep mounting up until someone finally publicly calls off the contracts.
BenRG chapter 11 . 2/27
Getting in 47's way is just stupid. I'm wondering if Diana knows some way to get it into the ICA grapevine that the Wilkins family are 47's family. No Agent in his right mind would want to tackle that at even 200% the contract value. If anything, I suspect that Control would put a 10x contract on the client for trying to drop the Organisation in such a mess.
BenRG chapter 10 . 2/27
A PG-rated version of one of the missions of Agent 47 of the ICA or, how to get two targets who should hate each other into the same spot so you can take them out in a single attack. I'm wondering if 47 knows any stories that aren't just somewhat-rewritten after-action reports? ;-)

I also wonder if the 'Princesses' still remember the grumpy but extremely professional and courteous Hitman who slew their evil fathers and gave them a future (if one they weren't keen to have)?
BenRG chapter 9 . 2/27
I suppose it's possible that it is a surviving Agent trying to get at 47 but, if so, it must be someone being directly briefed by some high-up in the Organisation who had been personally looking out for him to show his face again, as I would imagine that 47's origins would be classified almost to the ceiling.

Coincidence is possible. Oddly enough, so is an enemy of Matthew's friend in organised crime. As Don Michael Corleone remarked once: "They never hit you to punish you, only the ones you love." If so, a careless disciplinary gesture may have drawn the attention of an unanticipated whirlwind.
BenRG chapter 8 . 2/27
I think that the Wilkins Family will never quite get used to this tall, powerful and silent stranger who bears their brother's name nor his ability to blend into the background or suddenly loom out of the shadows as if he had materialised out of thin air. However, I think that, in the end, they will find the surprisingly gentle, methodical and thoughtful man that is Codename 47 fairly easy to get along with.
BenRG chapter 7 . 2/27
The coroner's report would likely list 'accidental death' because of the understandable but incorrect notion that Wallace dabbled in his own poisons. As for 47, he would fade back into the crowd with a suitably dramatic and dark exiting theme. A shadow; a ghost; a nightmare. Something speculated about but never actually seen...

The Hitman.
BenRG chapter 6 . 2/27
"Normal," 47 thought to himself and realised, much to his shock, that even after years married to Nika, he still only had an approximate notion what 'normal' might be.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »