Reviews for Deja Vu All Over Again
Great story!
Lil'Am chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
I've loved your story ! Both of them ;) (sorry I didn't let a review on the first one I went to read this one as soon as I finished "Out For Blood" but it was amazing too !)
You write really well and you I love your stories ! So thank you for taking the time to write it :)

And sorry for any mistake, I'm French and it's late so I'm having trouble writing in a correct English
klu chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
This story was as much fun to read as the first one and just like the first one, you did a good job with the characters and the scene changes and the backtracking works really well. The flow of the writing made it feel very 'visual' - like watching an episode of TV.

Your Lucifer-Sam was super-eerie. Gave me chills and I can understand why Tony had nightmares.

The Soulless-Sam was a certainly the douchebag portrayed in the show, but that encounter was quicker and Samuel seemed to keep Tony at arm's length there...

But your Broken-Sam was... The only word is amazing. Whether it was his internal monologues, the taunting from the Lucifer hallucinations, depicting the physical aspects or his outbursts, I really felt like I was going through it all of it with the poor guy. And despite all that, he was still the concerned and selfless man and Hunter, wanting to make sure Tony and the little girl were OK, doing all he could - 'Eat me first' - in hopes they would be rescued.

And you also had me empathizing with Dean's plight as he used all he resources (and abiliries) ti search fir Sam.
Thanks for writing.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
I love this series! It's been fun reading them, and you portrayed the characters very well. Wish things could've gone better, but I really loved it. Thanks for writing!
Hartanna chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
To be honest I started losing interest in this story in the middle of the chapter but that cliffhanger was so sudden. It wouldn't feel right to leave without knowing what happens. For that reaction, nice job.
meangene1976 chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Awesome story! Absolutely LOVED IT! You are a fantastically brilliant writer! Thank you for writing it! Have a blessed day! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 4/29/2013
This is great!
Kind of too bad that Tony still doesn't really believe the Winchesters, especially Sam. But understandable! And he still can think straightly to trust Sam in those situation.

I'm glad two my favorite characters, Dean and Gibbs, has a good gut! And enough to trust each other in that situation.

Still couldn't get it right why Ziva want to search the Winchesters. Glad Gibbs had an idea to stop her do that.

This fic used season 7 after what episode? o.O

Anyway... Nice fic!
fanficfantasies chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
Nice ending. Write more awesome stories!
Lynse chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Another excellent story, with the same spot-on characterization and intriguing plot. Thanks for it.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Huh. Weird. The first encounter reads as Lucifer!Sam, but the second clearly RoboSam, so do we have a few months of break there? What was Lucifer even doing?

...and poor Sam, being the monster all the time.
akuma-river chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Man, I don't know who to feel sorry for more Tony or Sam.

Poor guys.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
Was poor Tony cursed at some point? Or maybe he shares some Winchester blood? Because his luck is rotttten. Great story! Very enjoyable. Loved the setting and interaction. I feel so sorry for Sam, whenever he has to explain the whole "that wasn't me" thing. Hey, if you ever get around to writing another story in this universe, feel free to drop me a PM, and I'll read it. Thank you for sharing!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Wow, Tony's habit for being in the wrong place at the wrong time almost puts the Winchesters to shame. Great choice for the SPN setting/season(s) for this one. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. . . Something tells me I'm going to be up all night reading this ;)
cynistermommy chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
I have enjoyed this story very much from the beginning. I liked the way you didn't rush the ending. Thank you for having the courage to post your work.
Alohagirls101 chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
So this story was awesome lol it would be pretty awesome if you wrote another one I loved the interactions lol I kinda want to see Gibbs and Dean back together and Tony as well for that matter...anyways awesome story!