Reviews for The stuff Movies are made of
myulander chapter 1 . 1/29
nice job
shadow1real chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Amazing story can't wait for the next chapter
Warlord Darnell chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Alright. that works. I'm interested in how the rest of the world will react to Tika's mannerisms. I can only imagine how she'd do interacting with other people. I will definitely wait and see.
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
take all the time you need there is no one rushing you also nice short chapter
Lay Down Hunter chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
There are just no words to describe 'this'
Warlord Darnell chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
The talking yellow brick is Spongebob, the 'fat eric' is from South Park, Tom outsmarted by a mouse is Tom and Jerry, and the other two; I'm guessing sparkly blood fairy from Winx Club (I have a nine-year-old cousin into that show) and snake face is too much for me to guess.d

I hope I'm right.
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
LOL tika i would have to say is freaking awsome! but
i wonder what is neighbors would think after hearing what came outta her mouth lol! XD
XenaTheAlienChick chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
lol sge acts like a dude but at times she's feminine
Themulesrule1902 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
I have to say this but there is not many AvP storys that have a female Yautjas and human males falling in love with each other but I glad there is! :D

Also could you tell us more of what the characters look like too please? Thanks!
Warlord Darnell chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
This is so great!

I can't believe it. The cliffhangar. It's almost impossible to get out of my head. Great Gig In The Sky! I hope you continue.

I spotted no grammatical errors. I recommend a change in formatting for authors notes though.

Othewise, keep up this incredible work.

OOH-RAH!
Mastadon-King chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Make sure that sandvich is made right. By that I mean toasty bread, cheese, pickles, bacon, olives, and such. U know; the works. Otherwise it's just an abomination.
grey wolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I like it, itd be a nice fun little series for comedy and such.
Luv4Uncas chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Finally! A story with a yautja female and male human, there just aren't any of these on this website! I'd like to read chapter 2 soon.
NothereNorthere chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is going to be so cuttte. Please continue!
Warlord Darnell chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
this was good. I can't wait for an update.