Reviews for Rumors

OMFGGGG! LMAOOOOOOO
that was hilarious

so good. lol.
ShogoMakishima chapter 76 . 2/13
I loved this story, I truly did. I have read lots of skip beat! fanfiction (by lots I mean LOTS) and I have to say that this is one of the most realistic ones I've come across. Not necessarily, because you keep in line with the original characters (though you do that also), but more that the way the relationship develops is much more real-world than some others. Its true, you don't usually get that perfect confession and perfect first date. Hell, I loved the 'are-we-dating-or-not' discussion, because I know exactly how it feels. It's that kind of: Ok, we love each other, now what? feeling that I myself have experienced as well. This one seemed like a very close rendition of what would happen in real life. Skip beat! being skip beat!, means that is has TONNES of fanfiction (I'm reasonably sure that if you printed them all out and wieghed them you would come up with several tonnes). Some are good, some aren't and there'e a couple which I have framed on my wall to reread every night before I go to bed XD. Most of them, however, are, like Kyoko, quite melodramatic (not that I don't appreciate the melodrama but its nice to have a break, ya know?). Long story short: Your fanfiction was great.
Isabel Chandani chapter 76 . 1/31
absolutely loved this story. flowed naturally and made me grin. gotta love Yashiro and the President, those adorable meddling bastards.
Isabel Chandani chapter 33 . 1/29
been binge reading this. loving where these chapters are going. gotta stop reading now coz I have an early morning but can't wait to finish this.
Moko chapter 76 . 1/25
Oh geez! CAN'T BELIEVE I READ THE WHOLE THING! Possibly the longest and most epic story I've finished. A little fluffier than my normal taste, but easy to read and worth the time!
yet again chapter 76 . 1/25
yay !
zezily chapter 76 . 1/4
I'm grinning like a maniac because of this story and my cheeks hurt :)
Really a well written and well thought through plot :D
First Lady Riza chapter 76 . 12/19/2016
Absolutely love this story! I literally can't stop smiling now! Thank you for posting it!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2016
Wow, Kyoko is totally oblivious...great chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Lovely chapter!
cha.lagrisola chapter 47 . 11/22/2016
omggggg soooo cuuuute kyun kyun kyuuuuuuun
cha.lagrisola chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
this chapter is so cute
ktoll9 chapter 76 . 10/23/2016
The cutest thing ever! Loved it! Good Job. 8)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 76 . 8/8/2016
#giggling

I'm so Happy with this Beautiful Absolutely Beautiful Awesome fic for existing in the first place and free to read by everyone!

I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL FIC SO MUCH FOR BEING COMPLETE AND COMPLETELY FANTASTIC AND ABSOLUTELY LOVABLY WONDERFULLY AWESOME!

I'M SO HAPPY I ABLE TO FINISHED READ THIS FIC!

I LOVE HOW FUN EVERY CHAPTER WAS AND NOT ONCE IT MAKE ME BORED!

I LOVE HOW NOW THEY ARE MARRIED!

How many Years the time skip btw?

Anyway... LOVING IT!

I love how still in characters they all are. Not many people can write long fic without make the character not ooc. (the good kind of ooc is great, but some are not good or even enjoyable)
Michiyo chapter 76 . 8/3/2016
Simply amazing! True to their manga personalities, you've brought them to life with your own version of their story. Definitely one of my favorites! Thank you for sharing!
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »