Reviews for Walking Her Home
nutsaj chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This made me cry. Oh dear god, so many feels. I am swimming in my tears. It's amazing!
Arkell26 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
i love this song!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
that is so sad yet so sweet
MikeyX58 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
To say that I didn't have watery eyes right now would be lying. This was truly beautiful. The romance between Kim and Ron is one of the most wonderful things to have ever aired on television. I don't know the song, but I fully intend on looking it up. My eyes may be watery, but I love the story. Well done.

-MKX58
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was truly beautiful... it made me cry, and that doesn't happen often, great job
KPForever chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OMG, I almost cried! Literally! I don't even have a word to explain how fantastical this was! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Cute and adorbale fic here
whitem chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Dangit captain...

'scuse me while I take of this dust that suddenly flew into my eyes...

The story may have made me a little emotional, but I still liked it.
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
With the tears rolling down my cheeks at the end of this vignette, the question formed in my mind... "Gee, was this story inspired by the couple who died together while holding hands after some 70 years of marriage?" Then i realized probably not, as Ron had not crossed over with Kim. I'm still drying tears, Cap, as I type this. Standing ovation for you once again as I have done over a hundred times!
Insert NAme HEre chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I had always thought bout Kim and Ron when i heard this song. and now someone has put it on paper er i amean internet
noncynic chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Nicely done.
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Good story. Always good to read another one of your one shots.

I was touched by the devotion and love, you managed to convey a lot in such a brief story.
AnotherKpfan chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
:')
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Yeah! Another Cap story, and an excellent one to boot.

This was very heart warming and touching. Excellent work.

I can't wait until your next one.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
A very touching story, captain.

I still think the best line was about Ron feeling odd going up and actually knocking on the front door instead of just walking in. We are so used to his usual casual enterance. Good that he wants to do things the right way.

Another song you might think of at the last of this. "Temporary Home."

Right hand, Salute! (followed by use of handkerchief)