Reviews for It was a Dark and Stormy Night
HairyBallofFur chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Excellent story...just the right dose of scary for this time of year.

Hope we will see more stories especially a "GG"/Sentinel crossover
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
So good to read more of this story -more to follow?
Felicia Levine chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
I loved all three Chapter's it is a real spooky great story.
Felicia Levine chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I love it. Its already getting spooky.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Wonderful Chapters, but I agree, chapter 3 would be great. Chapter 2, you have the guys each on their own, trying to get back together. Thanks to Chief, they found their way, due to someone from their past. Whether that time be good or bad, it was what they each needed, even Chief. The dead German Soldier helped him, they should share those experiences, it's a bond that can only bring them closer. After all they need to have something to talk about on the train ride home. Because I can't see any of them sleeping before they do. What you think?
Dale chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Ah... another installment! I hope this is going to be a yearly thing.
WildClover27 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Are we going to have to wait another year for the next chapter? I hope not.
Modocgal chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Good story Mary.
storm chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
happy halloween! have you got a new story for the season. nothing better than a reese's and a good gg story.
dart53 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Thanks! That raised a goose bump or three. And there's room an opportunity for other chapters. Maybe you could make yearly entries?

dale
Sottanaprima chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
An interesting story very well written. Of course, you're going to tell us the story about Actor and his father, aren't you?
Modocgal chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great little story Mary. I never was any good at writing spooky stories. Hence I never write them! Looking forward to more. Cathy
WildClover27 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Okay, that was a little spooky. Good one!