Reviews for Bleach: Fade To Black
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
theskythatshinesbright chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
oh i want more *-* i love fem ichi x Toshiro3
ninjapanda chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Oh God please if possible update soon
this is really good
mizukifoxgirl chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Plz update !
Animefan chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Listen can u please finish, I really want Ichihitsu!
Sun-Moon4ever chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
you should update it was getting good.)
Kyoya kumo chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Add moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I love your fic
LadyKarma18 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
this is cute :3
Gruffard chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
I like the idea of a rewrite of the movie, and the set up is nice.

Want to see how long it will take Toshiro to figure out what is going on. Since unlike Ichigo in the original, I don't think Toshiro will rush in and try to save Fem-Ichigo consequences be damned like Ichigo does normally.

Look forward to more!
Yin7 chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
sounds good hope you

update soon
Eternal-DreamWriter chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Hitsugaya remembers Ichigo~! yay! XD
Scarlett Foxie chapter 2 . 10/31/2011

ch2 - Tosh is now caught up on dealing with goop, so can't go after Ichi. Battle with good, loss of soldiers, sob story from 4th about how can't help anyone gooped. Don't know if they are alive or dead. Finally goop calms down. No good reason why it did. Meanwhile, Ichi has forgotten everything and is taking the word of the Scythe Sibs of what happen. They are starting to play house. Scythe Sibs are happy.

Ch3 - Tosh coming out of captain meeting and reviewing the plan to deal goop and other craziness happening with his 2nd. Tosh is being major Captain Grumpy Pants because feels he is forgetting something. Tells Mosomoto that he thinks is forgetting something very important but she can't imagine what it could be. She suggests maybe it is some tactical data in his office (or map or something) so Tosh heads back to his office. Meanwhile, SS are plotting to bring about further destruction of Soul Society. They mention cryptically stage 2 to each other when Ichi comes in to talk to them. Ichi is wanting the know more about her past with them. They tell their version.

Let me know if you would like more suggestions.
Chiba Aina chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is a very good story. I love it! I hope for it quickly you continue.

Chuu: Aina