Reviews for Why
Liiania chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Aw! I usually despise the teen Gohan because he seems like such a wuss and the short haired Videl because she got Gohan!

But, it's a story almost all can relate to when they told their crush they liked them.

AWWW!

So cute!

Keep hitting your head on your desk for new ideas!
JessT xD chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This was a breath of fresh air among the other G/V ffs out there. I absolutely love your style of writing - hoping you'll write more G/V ffs in the future! Cute ending too!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Wow. You got them both down to a T. It's amusing how Goku hints at GXV in his own way. Especially with his experiences with thinking marriage was a food. Haha. Also the confession was cute and the ending was amusing. I'm not really sure what my favourite part was. Probably either Gohan attempting to compare Videl to the Dragon Radar (I don't think she would have liked knowing about that.) or when they were talking about blondes and what sort of girl Gohan needs. Anyways, awesome job!

-d101
chimney leaf chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Glad you took the time out from B/V to write this! I really loved this, especially how you had Gohan admit he liked her first, but it was Videl who had put them in that situation with her request to 'train' in the first place.
dbzfan777 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
It was really good start and chapter. Look ford to see more of this story.
MindyKinamoto chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I really loved this, it was clean and easy to follow, but also had that perfect level of depth. It's something that I want to achieve in my own writing. Usually I avoid stories involving Gohan's interpretation of his father's death, since it seems to be overdone, but your take on it was really refreshing. Just the whole story in entirety actually.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
An enjoyable read. I'm a pretty big Gohan/Videl fan, and it's always good to see someone try and dabble with them, even if you don't like Videl or G/V stories.

To be honest, I think you should give yourself more credit though. She seemed pretty in character to me. After Buu, us fanfic writers pretty much get free rain on her. I mean, she did end up in that Saiyaman 2 outfit which made Gohan's look actually cool, lol. Something must have changed in her for her to get into that suit of her own free will, and I think your version of her was one very real possibility.

I hope to see more Gohan/Videl stories from you!
Marie Fortune chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I read this off my phone I was so happy when I saw your name in my inbox! Misses your stories, and I LOVE THIS! Impressed as always, I would love for a whole fic, there are never any good gohan videl but I love them haha! Looking foward to more from u hopefully soon!
Son Gochi-Chan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
You are really talented. I personally think that this should not have been a one-shot, and I think this would have been a very inthralling story! Good luck with your writing!

~Son Gochi-Chan

Author of "Gochi: From Young to Teen"
Many Voices In My Head chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Well I absolutley hate this pairing. I read it because I like your writing style. You haven't written it well enough to turn me. I doubt anyone can write a story that good. I could actually see this happening in series as bad as it was to even have it in th series. Take credit in that. You're almost at Akira's level.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2