Reviews for The Hollow Shark Fox
jack26 chapter 5 . 8/24
I think there should be a chapter that shows what happened to all the people Naruto killed.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 6/12
Like with the Shadowfox one, I really think you should do a bonus afterlife chapter. Have all those in death that truly cared for Naruto be there with Shinigami King to sentence all those Leaf fools.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 6/12
Can you give a better idea of the male version of Harribel's outfit? like increasing the back and sides of the jacket to like that of a trenchcoat, still keeps his mouth covered from the nose down, and goes down low enough in the front to show his stomach?
this is b.s chapter 5 . 6/3
My young sir I'd like to give you a cup full of poisoned tea. Please have it so we don't have to read this shit anymore.
You say you hate flames. But really why do we use flames? Is it because of your copied ideas? Your bad grammar? Your shitty cliche and typical scenes in stories? People like you have no talent and should just leave. No joke we have enough idiots who know nothing of writing a story. I mean look at this shit? Read your own story and not cringe at your own words and scenes. Is this a story? No it's shit. Why is that? It's because of all the previous shit I've said. Mainly with cliche lines typical attitude terrible grammar and scenes that make us readers face palm. You need a life. This story isn't one at all. It's a fast forward child's story made by a child. The fic goes at about six hundred miles an hour. Six hundred no joke. The story seems to like go from beginning to end that fast. No plot no scenes at all just a fast forward shitty black and white story. No grey in between no interesting mysteries. No interesting scenes. No humour no self made ideas. You took from others. I'm gone cya.
Mk then chapter 3 . 6/3
I'd like to say calmly and not so bluntly. I'll say this without hurting you I hope, this stories like this were done in the past quite a bit why are you copying off others?
Seriously? Copying off of other stories with shitty cliche lines from other stories? Get lost.
The other versions were better.. Reason? All you did was the cliche extremely fast story making its end so close creating basically a shitty fast story. Then after you disregard grammar and disregard what readers expect to see. Stories like this. Are seen everyfuckingday. Dark naruto really? Stories like this were done a hundred times by now. Down to the point us readers loath people who write these stories. Well cya. Hope to god you die in a hole.
david.teague.3950 chapter 5 . 5/17
When do you plan to return to that Naruto Bleach Story that has Naruto fusing with Barragan Louisenbarn?
Eltyr chapter 1 . 3/31
Well this is... dark. Almost disturbingly so. That said it's not a bad fic... but in my opinion, it's not one of the best i've read. Not sure how to rate this. Oh well, I'm sure people will make up their own minds.
narmulti chapter 5 . 2/6
VERY VERY GOOD STORY
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
I cant even begin to form words on how good this story is u did a wonderful job having me at the edge on the chapters from start to finish good job!
Theseus329 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Just so you know Hinata had a dual fire lightning affinity, not water. The Hyuuga's clan element was lightning(think-hyuugas use quick precise strikes that deabilitate their enemies. That is not earth at all. Gai's style is earthen, and Gentle Fist is it's oposite
lilmymyshem chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
A very fitting end for this story.
Arashi2144 chapter 5 . 12/17/2014