Reviews for Naruto of the Four Dojutsu: Rewrite
spacekid96 chapter 4 . 6/24
This is amazing a bit dark but amazing
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 11/26/2016
Killing naruto for PRANKS do you even UNDERSTAND how STUPID that sounds? How juvenile? You have GOT to be a teenager and no one well versed in politics.
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 11/26/2016
TWO things #1. EVERYBODY has to learn shinobi skills from scratch.. Um that's the REASON they are shinobi. #2. If people can't GET OVER IT after 12 YEARS? Then nah, they're never getting over it, the 3rd should save his speech of "they will eventually see you".. 12 years?.. Dude if they can't get over it in the time it takes a baby to grow into an adult? They're NEVER getting over it. Just kill them and let the new generation take their place. MUCH easier. AND LESS MESSY.. Less of a body count... (if the younger generation never LEARN to hate they won't... very simple)... Wipe them ALL OUT, 1/3 of the population, half?.. SO WHAT?.. Humans breed like rabbits, that would be returned in no time. And BETTER THIS TIME because they HAVE AN "I WIN" BUTTON... DUH... So what if a lot of people get vaporized or melted or hanged?... doesn't really matter as long as the VILLAGE stays strong. I shrug my shoulders, seems what the hokage does in MOST of these fics.. just this time it COSTS a bit more.
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Amazong, "they could not possibly be more wrong"...NOTHING konoha EVER THINKS, IS RIGHT

It's amazing that they are the strongest nation, considering that ALL of them seem to be so brain-dead that they ALL need life-support.
The walker 1982 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
Brilliant this looks to be shaping up to be a better written and clearer story than Naruto of the Four Dojutsu, I am hoping that you will be continuing it at some point. I would like to see just where the narrative of Naruto of the Four Dojutsu: Rewrite will lead to in the future.
woodzrox chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
This is so much better than the original, keep it up!
Josh Bush chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
The new one sucks, I've read better one shots.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
You know when I read the last line my first though is kushina is yandere
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
that was good
Metrogeek chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Really love the story and the new demigod thing, hope you'll continue
helrio uzugaku chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Hmmmm, well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested. The plot is something that I haven't seen before so I gotta say great creativity. The chapters are very well written with no noticeable flaws. But I have to comment on the lack of information on the mystery Doujutsu, what does it's abilities entail? Also, would having the Rinnegan open up the possibility of learning to manipulate sub-elements like Mokuton, boil, and ice? I'm looking forward to the next update and I get the feeling being a demigod has more perks than you told us about, if not it's fine, but if so I look forward to learning more.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
i think i might actually be in love with this story my friend. its a unique take on a fairly done idea (or similar idea, i am not accusing anyone of anything!) and it flows quite freely through itself. i honestly can't wait to read more my friend.
Potterformers chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
Are you going to kill Kakashi for what he agreed to?
DRAGON KING 142 chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
Will akane and kushina fall in love with naruto?
DRAGON KING 142 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Nice prologue, but did you really have to keep us in a high level if suspense or is it curiosity. Non the less it was a good chapter.