Reviews for Naruto of the Four Dojutsu: Rewrite
Potterformers chapter 3 . 2/12
Are you going to kill Kakashi for what he agreed to?
DRAGON KING 142 chapter 4 . 1/21
Will akane and kushina fall in love with naruto?
DRAGON KING 142 chapter 1 . 1/20
Nice prologue, but did you really have to keep us in a high level if suspense or is it curiosity. Non the less it was a good chapter.
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
DUDE EPIC BUT who sall be the paring I sens Uzumakicets and hopefully a tad 9 taled lover
faniel.haile chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
I Love your story please dont stop updating
jj7050 chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
ok this chapter is awesome
Zeus501 chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
i really enjoy this story so far...but why did you stop writing the previous version of this story and start writing this one?...also...will any konoha girls be in the harem? and what about yugito? will she be in the harem?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
That was the most well writtne chapter I have ever read. Just because of that, I am going to make an account. God has blessed you and anyone who helped you with truely good abilities.
1066wthec chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I cant wait for the update, this story is amazing...
kyubbi lover 98 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
update please
simeon234 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
harem femorochimaru
t.shaffer19 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I find this story very well put together! I liked the original version, but I am glad to see the rewrite is going to improve on a already good base of an idea! Keep up the good work.
The Pyroman chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Is this discontinued as well? I had recently found the original series and when I came to this I was disappointed that it hasn't been updated in a year. If I had the writing ability, I would continue this with your permission, but it's a shame that something this good stopped.
mattcun chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
plz write more
Veldrisk chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Excellent story so far. his version seems to be more thought out and planned than the last version. Even if I liked the last, it appears this one will be more stable and have a better flow. I look forward to reading the next chapter.