Reviews for Naruto of the Four Dojutsu: Rewrite
woodzrox chapter 4 . 5/2
This is so much better than the original, keep it up!
hphgfanatic chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
The new one sucks, I've read better one shots.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
You know when I read the last line my first though is kushina is yandere
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
that was good
Metrogeek chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Really love the story and the new demigod thing, hope you'll continue
helrio uzugaku chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Hmmmm, well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested. The plot is something that I haven't seen before so I gotta say great creativity. The chapters are very well written with no noticeable flaws. But I have to comment on the lack of information on the mystery Doujutsu, what does it's abilities entail? Also, would having the Rinnegan open up the possibility of learning to manipulate sub-elements like Mokuton, boil, and ice? I'm looking forward to the next update and I get the feeling being a demigod has more perks than you told us about, if not it's fine, but if so I look forward to learning more.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
i think i might actually be in love with this story my friend. its a unique take on a fairly done idea (or similar idea, i am not accusing anyone of anything!) and it flows quite freely through itself. i honestly can't wait to read more my friend.
Potterformers chapter 3 . 2/12/2015
Are you going to kill Kakashi for what he agreed to?
DRAGON KING 142 chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
Will akane and kushina fall in love with naruto?
DRAGON KING 142 chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Nice prologue, but did you really have to keep us in a high level if suspense or is it curiosity. Non the less it was a good chapter.
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
DUDE EPIC BUT who sall be the paring I sens Uzumakicets and hopefully a tad 9 taled lover
faniel.haile chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
I Love your story please dont stop updating
jj7050 chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
ok this chapter is awesome
Zeus501 chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
i really enjoy this story so far...but why did you stop writing the previous version of this story and start writing this one?...also...will any konoha girls be in the harem? and what about yugito? will she be in the harem?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
That was the most well writtne chapter I have ever read. Just because of that, I am going to make an account. God has blessed you and anyone who helped you with truely good abilities.