Reviews for Bad Decisions
Ryan Coutee chapter 1 . 1/6
BeSt Denmark and Norway story I have ever seen! To be honest, I am a Norway and Denmark fan.
Don't Insult Oliver's Cupcakes chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
XD That ending made me laugh really hard!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Very cute, much DenNor! Loved it! Oh how I do not envy either of them come morning. A hungover Norway will not be a fun Norway.
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
If I had a DenNor community, this would go on there without question. As it is, I'll have to settle for a kindly-worded review that compliments you on the exact characterization of a drunken Norway and a drunk-on-love-and-maybe-stupidity Denmark. The writing was flawless, and even the presence of any other characters or a plot of sorts would distract from the perfect dynamic you draw between Denmark and Norway. They have a great balance between friendship and love, and I so rarely find that amid the smut!fics and the DenNor-in-the-background-just-so-someone-gets-punc hed stories. Fantastically done, really.
IHatePeople chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
WHY?
continued...

People should write more stuff like this, because I like your story, and it's very enjoyable. Nice job, and I like your grammar and word choice. This was a fun story to read.

DONE.
IHatePeople chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Sorry about that last review. I accidentally clicked the button, and it went. So, I'm going to finish.

Nice job on this story, I like this kind of stuff. Peo
IHatePeople chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I really like this story, peo
damtoti chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Aww so adorable. Especially that complete Denmark-like ending lol.
animeloveramy chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
awww how cute! XD Loved it
SereneStarfire chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I like the idea of drunk Norway for some very strange reason. xD This was a very lovely fanfic, well done! c:
ashbythigh chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
bad ass
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was actually so incredibally cute. I loved Den's little bit at the end. Den's antics are the greatest. :D I love how Nor was for once being the irresponsible one. Thanks for writing! :D
-Ash
Madik chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is definetly one of my favourite DenNor stories! I have to read it when no one else is around, because I grin and laugh so much! It's funny. It's /so/ funny. The way you've managed to word their lines, and the descriptions, too, just makes me crack up. Wonderful, wonderful job!
SarahSerendipidy-OliviaMaestro chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Aaaw, I adore the ending.

You should write more Den/Nor x3
LavenderTown chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
aww this story was quite adorable! I love fics where Den is forced to be the mature one. :)