Reviews for What Matters
Gasell chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
I absolutly love it! From all the fluff in their relationship to more drama, I'm really interested in how their gonna make it work.

And all the dialogs - like watching a heroes episode! Everyone was exactly like in the show, so great work! :D

I really hope another chapter is coming?
Gasell chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
I really like this fic so I hope another chapter is coming! :)
Gasell chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Finally, a new chapter! I like it :)

Even though the chapters are separate moments from their relationship, I hope that we get to read about the dinner at the Petrelli's.

I think it's good that you've brought in some more drama, because I think it makes their relationship more real, and because I like to see how they overcome their obsticles.

Good work, I'm waiting for the next chapter ;)
Gasell chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I didn't know how to review the whole story (is that even possible?), so I commented the first chapter but I have read all chapters so far. (1-5)

I like it! Really good, I love Isaac and Peter isn't all that bad either, so love the idea of a relationship between them ;)

And I also think you nailed the part where Nathan came in and started lecturing them about their relationship, I think it's exactly what would of happened!

The only negative thing I have to say is that it's a bit too happy and romantic. Maybe a chapter about Isaac slipping and them fighting about it, only to later on make their relationship stronger? I mean, every couple have problems, and their way of dealing with it would be great to read about :)

Overall a very good work! :D