Reviews for A Day In The Life of Lina Inverse
ummm chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
quite odd, indeed quite odd. i had a hard time with it but, o well ill catch up
Kitsuma chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Hilarious. I like your English teacher already! I wish my english teacher would let me right about a day as my favorite hero. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Lina. You took her shirt.
Ayumi666 chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
lol, this story rocked! I'm assuming the brown haired girl was you? hehe...

but anywho! I wish you could have made their adventures even longer and perhaps have the "fake" lina and Xellos hit it off and then the "fake" Jamie start something with anythony? lol, just wished it could have lasted longer!

[Added to Favorite Stories List]
Aloria chapter 6 . 5/23/2006
Lol! Poor Lina, lacking a shirt. she can probably borrow Amelia's extra?
Aloria chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
ahh! you STOLE LINA'S SHIRT? Lol
Aloria chapter 4 . 5/23/2006
oh noo! The suspence! I must go to the next chapter to find out what happened to Lina! And Xelloss is so creepy..
Aloria chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
"What floats his boat would sink another's while in harbor."

Oh, I love that!

Lol, I'm lovin this story!
Aloria chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Ouu! I liked your second chapter! Lol! Poor Lina, so confused! I will read more now!
SASSYGIRL chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
CAN YOU PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, UPDATE YOUR CHILD OF MINE STORY...IT'S REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GOOD AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AND IF SNAPE MAKES IT UP TO HARRY FOR HURTING HIS FEELINGS :(

PLEASE UPDATE, I HAVE BEEN READING THIS STORY FAITHFULLY EVERY CHANCE I GET ALTHOUGH B/C OF SCHOOL AND WORK, IT'S NOT AS OFTEN AS I WOULD LIKE, BUT YOUR STORY IS THE FIRST ONE I SEARCH FOR AND READ EVERYTIME I DO GET ON FFN

I REALLY DO LOVE THIS STORY!
Aloria chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Lol! I wasn't quite expecting this when I read it. you should continue it. I think it'd be a cool adventure to go on- trying to get Lina back and get you back to where you're supposed to be. hehe. Awsome story!
Procrastinating chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
HELL YEAH! write the next chapter! write the next chapter!...i mean, FINISH THE STORY! FINISH THE STORY! !
linagabriev chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
You have got to continue this. The suspense I can't take it. Very well written.
Jay Miyazaki chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
MORE! WRITE MORE! :) I like it!
Emeryl chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
How did it happen? Continue!
legona chapter 1 . 1/24/2003