Reviews for Veela and the beast
courtneynr15 chapter 29 . 3/18
ahhhh! u cnt end it there. What abt the war? the baby? plz dnt do this to me...i mean us...
courtneynr15 chapter 25 . 3/18
Molly's a bitch
I want more
I know it to has been a while but I'm sure a lot of us fans would love to read a sequel! This is so good! And I'm sure we are all wondering what happens with the new family, you must have other things in your life but if you find time... we would love it! Please!
Lotus-one chapter 29 . 1/22
Continuación vamos no puedes dejarlo asi
Paz23 chapter 29 . 1/14
Please write the part 2! I really like this story and the dinamic that you gave to their relationship.
1potato chapter 16 . 12/10/2016
Great chapter and I also liked the author's note, it made me feel hopeful and smile for a while. Thank you.
CuriousAddict chapter 28 . 11/28/2016
I've read this twice? or more than? It's really one of the Best Fleurmione/story I've ever read. And I would like to inform the brilliant author who wrote this that I'm still waiting for the sequel after all these years. So please...I hope you're still out there and please start to write again.
Ayuvii chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
I really love the Authors note on chap 16 this is amazing.
George chapter 29 . 10/7/2016
You need to do a par 2 I love this fic and I need happy fleur hermione and baby in the end.
GoingDowning chapter 29 . 10/6/2016
What an awesome story. I hope you find it in you to write a sequel. It's clear people are still enjoying this after a few years. :)
Kika chapter 29 . 9/21/2016
I know you have a lot of things to do, and its been years, but Im still waiting for the sequel. I wanna know their daughter (I always thought of a baby girl for them) so please could you made it happen. Thank you )

By the way, english its not my mother lenguage so excuse my errors.
Don't forget to breath chapter 28 . 9/14/2016
Whenever I get a craving this is one of the fics I always come back to, seriously we need more Fleurmione loving!

Honestly werewolf Hermione is pretty overused in this fandom but luckily you put an extra touch to make it more interesting and I also can’t help but loving the little insecure and self-conscious Fleur, it’s certainly refreshing to read about a less than perfect veela.

I love that your Bill is sweet, supportive and caring; I can’t stand it when he is depicted as some kind of heartless monster or abusive husband.

I have to say that I’m pretty disappointed with the fact that it’s already been 4 years and there is no even a glimpse of a sequel. I know you probably lost interest in the story but I hope you post something sometime.
mrsallofit chapter 29 . 7/19/2016
Pizza part 2
bio644 chapter 29 . 6/27/2016
This was an amazing story! Would love to see what happens to the couple!