Reviews for Veela and the beast
Kika chapter 29 . 9/21
I know you have a lot of things to do, and its been years, but Im still waiting for the sequel. I wanna know their daughter (I always thought of a baby girl for them) so please could you made it happen. Thank you )

By the way, english its not my mother lenguage so excuse my errors.
Don't forget to breath chapter 28 . 9/14
Whenever I get a craving this is one of the fics I always come back to, seriously we need more Fleurmione loving!

Honestly werewolf Hermione is pretty overused in this fandom but luckily you put an extra touch to make it more interesting and I also can’t help but loving the little insecure and self-conscious Fleur, it’s certainly refreshing to read about a less than perfect veela.

I love that your Bill is sweet, supportive and caring; I can’t stand it when he is depicted as some kind of heartless monster or abusive husband.

I have to say that I’m pretty disappointed with the fact that it’s already been 4 years and there is no even a glimpse of a sequel. I know you probably lost interest in the story but I hope you post something sometime.
mrsallofit chapter 29 . 7/19
Pizza part 2
bio644 chapter 29 . 6/27
This was an amazing story! Would love to see what happens to the couple!
MGH chapter 29 . 5/15
Me encanta la historia n.n me quedé con ganas de más espero la continuación con ansias
izobelle chapter 29 . 5/9
If you're still around, i sincerely hope you come back to work on a sequel for this story. And maybe continue your other story/ies. This has been great and it would be a delight to find out how strong Hermione becomes and how crucial her role in the war is.
Tilty.bbb chapter 29 . 4/15
This was great nice job
Goth Albino Angel chapter 25 . 3/14
Dear O AsherHenry, King of Ashers and all things wonderful, please allow me to witness that fucking confrontation. My mind has been playing different scenarios with Molly, Fleur and Bill and I NEED to see someone put the woman in her place.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 19 . 3/14
YES! Just YES to this ENTIRE chapter. This is now my favorite chapter! YES!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 18 . 3/14
My irritation with Harry and Ron is rising. "Oh, poor us! Why don't they teach us stuff? Why only Hermione? We're important too! We want to learn too!" Why not make like an actual STUDENT and look it up on your own? You have a LIBRARY for that EXACT purpose. Freaking dummies. They are absolutely hopeless.

And Fleur's pregnant. Don't try to tell me she's not cause I'm (somewhat) familiar with that scenario. VEELAWOLF BABIES!
Goth Albino Angel chapter 14 . 3/14
I fucking love it when Minerva is protective of Hermione. Like, the fandom just has that general consensus that if it involves Hermione, Minerva is all over that shit, kickin ass and takin names.

I actually nearly shit myself when I read that a *pop* woke Hermione. I just... Fenrir, man. I KNOW he's gonna find out and I will not have a moment's rest until he's dead and the fic ends with happily ever after and stuff. I'm so on edge, this is so good.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 10 . 3/14
Between Greyback watching Mione and potentially (unavoidably) finding out about Fleur and Ron being... RON (I'm trying not to character hate because he actually is a well-written character; I just don't like him), I don't know what the heck I'm going to do.
MilandaAnza chapter 28 . 3/9
I had hoped the sequel was up, do you still plan to write it?
MilandaAnza chapter 29 . 3/9
I enjoyed this a lot
Leo McGonagall chapter 29 . 3/1
I keep re-reading this and every time I get to the end I always hope for a little more. Part 2 Please?