Reviews for FateRosario
Im a guest chapter 1 . 8/20
DanteNaru chapter 1 . 8/4
Lone Gundam chapter 1 . 3/27
The reason Shirou is being kind of a dick is because he is becoming EMIYA, I presume?
Diggin chapter 1 . 2/16
I did enjoy this and I really hope you continue. A little worried by the length of time though.
entelejent chapter 1 . 1/15
I liked how the beginning dropped us into the story. I savored that part. On the other hand, it's got as much of a speedy, emotional roller-coaster as any of this author's works do.
Yak chapter 1 . 7/28/2013

I like how this has started, but there's something weird, almost surreal, about the dialogue. It's like everyone is having a slightly different conversation with one another. It's difficult to describe, but it doesn't feel like natural interaction. Shirou seems to be out of sync with the RV universe, like a badly tuned TV station.
Iryerris chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This warrants my attention.

I tried watching Rosario, I really tried, but... I couldn't.

I get all my new anime through FSN crossovers anyway, so I'll be looking forward to this. Shirou also reminds me of EMIYA, and I'm hoping he already is.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I guess the next step is them having a discussion about the different types of vampires, and Shirou telling her that he would appreciate it if she didn't try to destroy his circuits, which should serve as a nice way to guilt her into not using him as a blood donor.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
...Shirou is a jerkass. I like it tegardless, but still...
The seal is broken47 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
good start to the story bro
Xoroth chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I found this to be rather hilarious. I assumes it's post Fate route Shirou right? The cynicism of Shirou as a result of the Academy trying to shoe-horn him into an anime role is fantastic. I do hope to more see of this and hope that Shirou can be restored of his optimism or at least learn to value himself as a result of his friendships at Yokai Academy.
Nexus the 13th chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I can't tell you how happy I am that someone FINALLY got on Moka about EATING THEM. I see so much 'blood suckingorgasm' flying around that its ridiculous. She is over here eating people and just expects everyone to love her for it. On that note, I was disappointing to see Shiro so civil with her when she admitted that she can't help but want to eat him and that she'd like do it again.
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Not sure if you plan to update this story but here's hoping. It's a good concept.
narutofan020 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ha ha way to 's how you do a Rosario vampire fic that's different from is in dire need of an update,oh god please let this be updated.
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 3/17/2012