Reviews for Meet Me in the Middle
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Loved your writing style here! Beautifully done!
StarOfIron chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I most certainly enjoyed this story. God, that sounded like Prowl... :)
Hey, you should make a sequel. Like with the 'present day' bots using their holoforms and Will Lennox being surprised because they are from his family's 'stories'.
All in all, awesome job!
Alestrel chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
That was an absolute delight - and the mental image of Starscream as a woman in a hoop skirt and poke bonnet... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Poor Screamer. I'll never be able to look at him in the same light ever again.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
good job. and, it owrks in human views too.

I enjoyed this very much
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
old people style.

nice, I love this
Peacewish chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I think, for the sheer hysteria of Ironhide and Starscream glaring at one another across a coquettish ballroom, this one really takes it. You've dabbled in this setup before, with the bots and cons taking human form before 'vehicles' even got invented, but you didn't use Starscream then. And isn't he just the little show stealer? Pretty? Of course he's pretty! Stylish? Naturally! Even in primitive organic cultures Starscream insists on scanning and keeping all the latest ballroom gowns! Then he wonders why Megatron doesn't respect him.

And I kinda love that Jazz and Prowl's instant attraction for one another was almost hidden behind a curtain, since we could only see it through the clueless hostess' eyes. Oh, those poor Lennoxes. Just get used to those giant metal creatures interfering in your kins' lives, cuz it's only gonna get worse.
Cornmaize122 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Oh, jeez... I just love every time you write a way for Prowl and Jazz to meet in the most unexpected ways. ;) They're always cute and a good read.

This one was particularly good. Hehe... Stella Bellows.
White Aster chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
:DDD Oh man, the image of Starscream in a hoop skirt is just...awesome. :D

I'm curious! How does their hardlight system work for them? Is it just an interactive hologram that they can throw up to X range away from their actual bodies, or do they subspace themselves up really small and just put the hardlight around themselves? I was thinking the former, but then sometimes it seemed like the latter... I'm always curious how other folks' do their sciencey stuff. :D
Botosphere chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Love the setting on this, Vivienne! I don't know that I've ever seen a holoform period piece like this, and Stella Bellows was HYSTERICAL! :) I've been enjoying your series on Jazz and Prowl (I still owe you a review on the one set in prehistoric Africa). :) It's really fun to see these different character studies. One request? Can we see one where Prowl is the 'con that Jazz wins over? He's the strategist - surely he sees that Megatron has the greater tactical advantage. What would make him side with Optimus? Like Jazz in this story, it would have to be much more than love, but I can see Jazz being the one to open his optics to more than the logical, tactical option of siding with the mech who will 'obviously' be the winner. Follow wherever the muse leads you, though! :) ~ Eowyn77
Anodythe chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Oh my! This is wonderful! I can imagine the ever dignified Prowl as a Southern gentleman and Ironhide...well, he's always Hide. Screamer was, as always, a scream. To imagine him as a "Lady" seems to be absolutely no problem. What a snob ol' Steea is! Jazz always seems to have the right set of moves for any situation, whatever the planet or time period.

You've hit the social conventions, slang and accents so well. It's such a joy to read!

I wonder how the rest of the ots and Cons would do in such a time.
yamiishot chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Aww :3 Glad it all worked out.