Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
azure chapter 1 . 6/22
This version has more detail and emotion but I still like the first better because it was funnier and developed faster
TinkaPrime chapter 9 . 6/5
Nice I can see the difference between this one and the original,rough draft. REALLY wish u would finish this story even if u bounce ideas off the original to do it kinda like u already did. Please return to this story.
guest chapter 9 . 5/31
great story!
Yin-Yang universalbalance chapter 5 . 5/24
actually most of the Uchiha were anbu and stuff like that has happened in the past (in the 'real' world) and remember Tobi works for mardara who must of been angry for the clan did not help him when he planed a coup and so you know they have to collect the demons in ascending order. And if you remember,It's pointless to take Naruto's for it's powered by the GOD of DEATH, so it's useless unless they have a god powerful-er then death which would either be life, fate or the god of all gods.
But life cannot exists without death and death cannot exists without life so they would be evenly matched. Fate would be slightly weaker for everyone's fate leads to death, but the God of all gods would win. And by the way Itachi said that he would do it if they looked after Sasuke. And Itchi was also sent to spy on the akatsuki. And Itachi let Sasuke kill him and the creator even said that if itachi wanted to he could have defeated Mardara and that Itachi is the strongest character.
If you're not gonna continue, could you put the story up for adoption?
Toad-sage66 chapter 3 . 4/25
i think naruto should have been a little more angry at the revelation especially with his hyper personality and then have them reconnect over time instead of just understanding everything at once if I was in the position I would not have just forgiven them especially since if given the choice they would do it again despite seeing his life up to that point
Lenny mosca chapter 9 . 4/13
I noticed that you didn't diminished Naruto's role in the story can I ask why you did that ? a second I forget it I know why you did that
coolchick87 chapter 1 . 4/8
I love your story please update it real soon.
JadePixie6565 chapter 9 . 3/29
Is Sakura going 2 learn medic ninjutsu? If so will it be from Tsunade?
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 2/2
TOO FUNNY! GOTTA LUV DA BUGZ! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Bumblebee Madness chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Why couldn't you just use 'Dattebane' for Kushina?
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Oh yeah Biwako! At first I actually thougt 'Matriarch' was Uzumaki Mito.

It's a shame that biwako got so little screentime in the anime.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
1- Meh.
2- Uhh,
5- Eating ramen scene
6- Action scene.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I'm kinda upset that you trashed-talked Itachi.
Hatsumi Blade chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
1- Extremely well. Mine would have sucked.
2- The reunion, though on the short side, was great.
3- Yes it was. I'm just happy that this is the second version, the first was from a fic called The Cicatrices Beneath the Veil, of Sasuke that I liked. I normally hate Sasuke unless he is good, paired with Naruto or kills Sakura.
4- My "fave" part was when Sasuke came to HIS -not Itachi(My bae's)'s Mind rape- conclusion.
5- Ummm, every-time I read Sakura.
6- I doubt that you would pair Sasuke and Naruto, NaruSasu is ma OTP.