Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 9/16
Yes I liked how he reacted. It was according to his character to forgive them.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 9/16
He's dead.
Shayging518 chapter 9 . 8/20
Please update
ANCHE IL 4 HA UNA PARTE DEL KYUUBY IN LUI CHE SIGILLO' IN SE PRIMA DI FINIRE IN SHINIGAMI PERCIO' NON SCORDARTI CHE E' JINCHUURICKY COME NARUTO!AVERE LO STESSO PESO DEL FIGLIO DOVRA' CONTARE QUALCOSA X ?EPPURE TUTTI SANNO SI SCORDANO DI RIVELARGLIELO!IL 3 NON GLIEL'HA DETTO MI PARE QUANDO GLI PARLO' DI CIO CHE CAPITO'
thebestoftherest chapter 4 . 5/6
I like how sasuke and naruto are revenge driven psychopaths here like in a lot of fanfiction.
Sasuke gets promoted in your story. Shikamaru gets promoted in canon. But Naruto who did more than both put together doesn't? That's an amazingly intelligent decision. I'm astounded.
Kitsunchild chapter 3 . 4/1
It was amazing
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 3/30
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
updateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATEupdateUPDATE
NeKo19-94 chapter 9 . 8/29/2016
Next Plis
Asuka1920 chapter 9 . 8/22/2016
Can't wait to read more!
Narutofanninja2 chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
Love. It.!
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
I'll address the parts of this I disagree with, although not in order.

I believe that Danzo viewed the Sharingan as a threat to Konoha, and we know that Danzo relentlessly pursued and destroyed whatever he believed to be a threat to Konoha. He viewed the Uchiha as insane and believed that only he, with his love of Konoha, was able to wield the Sharingan in defense of the village. Of course, he was either insane or an idiot, as he nearly always acted prematurely in situations where there wasn't really a threat, or ended up setting up the worst threats to Konoha by his own volition.

Izumi Uchiha wasn't Itachi's lover. I don't think she was even canonically Itachi's girlfriend. She was in love with him, sure, or had a huge crush, but they were only thirteen and although Itachi may have felt some affection for her, they certainly weren't lovers. What did happen is that he used tsukuyomi on her, and in accordance with his old fashioned and womanizing tendencies, he gave her a vision of herself making it to Chunin, before retiring shortly after to live as his wife for about fifty years. Then he proceeded to kill her. I don't think he cared enough about her that he would have argued against killing her as long as it would benefit Konoha, although he did view her as a challenge to his mindset, and so killed her first in order to get his mental block out of the way.

I do agree with the fact that the Uchiha couldn't have had the manpower to take over Konoha, although I do want to point out that the Sharingan is a rather scary bloodline, and could enable the Uchiha Jonin to fight multiple other Jonin at the same time, reducing the number differential a bit. I also think you're overestimating the size of Konoha's military. Ten thousand active shinobi Chunin or above wouldn't make sense, with only 9-20 something kids graduating from the academy each year. Along with the Shinobi death rate, it makes it impossible for Konoha to have the numbers you described. However, even though I disagree with your estimate of Konoha's military, I don't believe the Uchiha had any chance at all.

I don't think the Uchiha would have acted as rationally as you claimed. They were extraordinarily desperate, due to Danzo's causing them to be exiled to a single compound, and the fact that the Uchiha had been getting more and more of the crappy and/or suicidal missions. Things really did suck for them, a lot.

Your point from 12 is moot once you mention Tobi in 13. Whether or not Itachi's decision or method of including him was rational, Itachi did not in fact do it all on his own. He probably killed many of them in their sleep as well; he wasn't going for honor, he was going for efficiency. Also, Itachi was presumably already S rank by the time he massacred his clan. I think he could have taken out most of them without Tobi; he just wouldn't have been able to get all of them and still escape before the authorities(Anbu) showed up. S ranks were on a completely different level. Even Deidara, someone who was barely S rank, could easily take out swathes of normal Jonin with impunity.

Sasuke was pretty psycho from the curse seal and had spent years being manipulated by some very nasty people by the time he decided to burn Konoha to the ground in order to kill Danzo. Really, he was still insane until Naruto punched some sense into him at the end of the show.

In Itachi and Sasuke's final fight, I sort of agree with you. But there's also the fact that Itachi was dying, and definitely not performing at his full capacity. With the skill level that Sasuke was supposedly at, it would have been really embarrassing if he'd let himself get killed by the admittedly still skilled but not nearly as dangerous Itachi. This really isn't my strongest point, but I'd just like to mention that there's risk of death in every serious ninja battle. Things can go wrong yes, but A) Itachi hardly acted completely rationally most of the time, despite his reputation for doing just that and B) Itachi wasn't really trying his hardest to kill Sasuke, as he'd already resigned himself to dying to his little brother.

Oh yeah, speaking of Itachi's sanity and/or rationality, he had no reason to believe that the order to kill his clan didn't come from the Hokage, as Danzo and the other elders were there when Itachi originally brought the information to the Hokage and any further information about the situation as well. He did in fact believe it was an order from the Hokage, and he reported to the Hokage after doing the deed, upon which he found out that the Hokage hadn't actually ordered it.

I do agree with you that many things don't make sense, especially Itachi's attitude/actions and Tobi's actions. But that's Kishimoto for you; continuity was very low on his list of priorities. Like really really really low; nonexistent, even.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Dumb fuck. You should be made to watch your mother being raped and then you should be beaten to death.
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
I would read the complete story but so far it shows great potential look forward to reading the rest I'll leave you a p.m. when I let you know where I think the rest of the way you have a nice evening