Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 1/27
that was good keep the chapters coming
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
First of all I want to say I love this. I'm not much of a Minato person or Kushina for that matter but I do like this. I think you wrote the reactions pretty well. Thanks for writing it.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Kaitsu Himaru chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
I love the idea behind both this and the original, I do hope that someday you will continue this story.

This actually gave me some very good ideas for some fanfics, though I have not written in a very long time as well.

Thank you for inspiring me again!
azure chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This version has more detail and emotion but I still like the first better because it was funnier and developed faster
TinkaPrime chapter 9 . 6/5/2015
Nice I can see the difference between this one and the original,rough draft. REALLY wish u would finish this story even if u bounce ideas off the original to do it kinda like u already did. Please return to this story.
guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
great story!
Yin-Yang universalbalance chapter 5 . 5/24/2015
actually most of the Uchiha were anbu and stuff like that has happened in the past (in the 'real' world) and remember Tobi works for mardara who must of been angry for the clan did not help him when he planed a coup and so you know they have to collect the demons in ascending order. And if you remember,It's pointless to take Naruto's for it's powered by the GOD of DEATH, so it's useless unless they have a god powerful-er then death which would either be life, fate or the god of all gods.
But life cannot exists without death and death cannot exists without life so they would be evenly matched. Fate would be slightly weaker for everyone's fate leads to death, but the God of all gods would win. And by the way Itachi said that he would do it if they looked after Sasuke. And Itchi was also sent to spy on the akatsuki. And Itachi let Sasuke kill him and the creator even said that if itachi wanted to he could have defeated Mardara and that Itachi is the strongest character.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
If you're not gonna continue, could you put the story up for adoption?
Toad-sage66 chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
i think naruto should have been a little more angry at the revelation especially with his hyper personality and then have them reconnect over time instead of just understanding everything at once if I was in the position I would not have just forgiven them especially since if given the choice they would do it again despite seeing his life up to that point
Lenny mosca chapter 9 . 4/13/2015
I noticed that you didn't diminished Naruto's role in the story can I ask why you did that ? a second I forget it I know why you did that
coolchick87 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I love your story please update it real soon.
JadePixie6565 chapter 9 . 3/29/2015
Is Sakura going 2 learn medic ninjutsu? If so will it be from Tsunade?
Kittens Kat chapter 9 . 2/2/2015
TOO FUNNY! GOTTA LUV DA BUGZ! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Bumblebee Madness chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Why couldn't you just use 'Dattebane' for Kushina?