Reviews for Unmentionable
PencilComet chapter 32 . 3/15
I refrained from reviewing every chapter because I devoured this story and 32 reviews from one person would be intense.
This was so amazing in every facet of it's being! I want to read this story forever. It's possibly my favourite fic, ever. The mushiness, the smut, every bit was enthralling. I laughed, teared up, squealed in delight. I read passages over and over because I couldn't get enough. SO GOOD! Please keep writing forever. If you ever lose your muse, I will personally track it down and march it back.
I'll definitely be reading this over and over. Thank you for creating it.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 32 . 2/19
Amazing! Best story ever! Just finished reading this and am blown away.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
Methinks thou dost protest too much!
miss ink chapter 31 . 4/6/2016
wonderful!
nightkitty555 chapter 30 . 2/24/2016
FINALLY! So glad that went well. Of course, the non-chipped revelation might be harder.
nightkitty555 chapter 28 . 2/23/2016
Ah, so Buffy finally knows that someone knows.
nightkitty555 chapter 27 . 2/23/2016
The Jocye/Rupert bits are cute. Nice to have him fully in support of Spike, and the girls too.
nightkitty555 chapter 26 . 2/23/2016
So, I will admit that I'm glad they're awake. I was losing steam going through the last few dreams, and it's nice to have some reality.
nightkitty555 chapter 25 . 2/23/2016
So, no Dawn, because Spike is the key. interesting. I feel like Tara should notice, but maybe not. And Anya would notice if she were all vengeance demon-y, but she's not. Spike should notice, i'd think.
nightkitty555 chapter 24 . 2/23/2016
So,that was really interesting, Xander and all.
nightkitty555 chapter 18 . 2/22/2016
So, several of them have an inkling about it now. Maybe all of them, even Xander, but Giles has gotten the most of it. Interesting how this will play out. I'm ready for it all to come out.
nightkitty555 chapter 17 . 2/19/2016
Wow, i thought they were caught for sure there at the end.
nightkitty555 chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
Ooh, the title of this chapter should be Welcome home, Baby. That was a perfect line for all of the interactions.
nightkitty555 chapter 13 . 2/18/2016
And now to go find Spike? Or one of her friends? I think probably Spike.
nightkitty555 chapter 12 . 2/18/2016
Ooh... Angel showing up. This will be interesting. I pictured it heading differently, making Spike choose first, but this will be interesting.