Reviews for Unmentionable
So as I read this, I am wondering when the other shoe is about to drop. As in Captain Cardboard. And you know what keeps playing havoc with my head? It is the sounds of, "Du-mm Dee Du-mm Du-mm Du-mm!" I wonder if that is normal. I mean with all the hearts to hearts that are filled with half truths when it comes to Spike and Buffy because let's face it, each of them are scared to death to admit they are falling deeply for one another. This is good, I have read some of your other Fiction, but this story I definitely like the inner dialog included. Can't wait to see how this plays out. I assume Adam is still lurking in the shadows!
Taste like Special chapter 32 . 7/17
Thank you so much for writing both Uncontrollable and unmentionable I enjoy reading them.
Never a Writer chapter 32 . 6/22
Lol I never get tired of Anya. Imagining her trying to act casual had me in stitches
Never a Writer chapter 31 . 6/22
AHhhhhh! They're all so freaking cute!
Never a Writer chapter 30 . 6/22
Xander and Anya are so hilarious and cute together! I wish I could carry a mini-Anya around. Life would never get boring.

And Spike and Xander's relationship is also adorable. LOL I can totally see them being the best of pals in the future

This chapter left me feeling bubbles of happiness .
Never a Writer chapter 29 . 6/21
This is beautiful. Just beautiful. They're so perfect for each other. Thank you
Never a Writer chapter 28 . 6/21
Omg such a touching moment between willow and Buffy. I had tears
Never a Writer chapter 27 . 6/21
I dread when Joyce finds out about spike
Never a Writer chapter 26 . 6/21
I can't believe I'm almost done rereading this fic. It's so good! I'm on like 3 hours of sleep
Never a Writer chapter 25 . 6/21
Dude. You're good at writing dreams. How do you come up with this stuff?
Never a Writer chapter 24 . 6/21
Lol had to bring out the big guns for Xander
Never a Writer chapter 23 . 6/21
I love Anya. She's totally cool. I was bummed when they killed her off in canon
Never a Writer chapter 22 . 6/21
Lol Giles is in real denial
Never a Writer chapter 21 . 6/21
It's so epically tragic that the ancient power inside Buffy will still be alone when Spike's gone. To be alone for so long...I don't know how it doesn't go crazy
Never a Writer chapter 20 . 6/21
Spike always has the right words. He's awesome! (Or rather, you're awesome since you write him, but I'm just going to pretend it's really Spike's words)