Reviews for Unmentionable
miss ink chapter 31 . 4/6
wonderful!
nightkitty555 chapter 30 . 2/24
FINALLY! So glad that went well. Of course, the non-chipped revelation might be harder.
nightkitty555 chapter 28 . 2/23
Ah, so Buffy finally knows that someone knows.
nightkitty555 chapter 27 . 2/23
The Jocye/Rupert bits are cute. Nice to have him fully in support of Spike, and the girls too.
nightkitty555 chapter 26 . 2/23
So, I will admit that I'm glad they're awake. I was losing steam going through the last few dreams, and it's nice to have some reality.
nightkitty555 chapter 25 . 2/23
So, no Dawn, because Spike is the key. interesting. I feel like Tara should notice, but maybe not. And Anya would notice if she were all vengeance demon-y, but she's not. Spike should notice, i'd think.
nightkitty555 chapter 24 . 2/23
So,that was really interesting, Xander and all.
nightkitty555 chapter 18 . 2/22
So, several of them have an inkling about it now. Maybe all of them, even Xander, but Giles has gotten the most of it. Interesting how this will play out. I'm ready for it all to come out.
nightkitty555 chapter 17 . 2/19
Wow, i thought they were caught for sure there at the end.
nightkitty555 chapter 14 . 2/18
Ooh, the title of this chapter should be Welcome home, Baby. That was a perfect line for all of the interactions.
nightkitty555 chapter 13 . 2/18
And now to go find Spike? Or one of her friends? I think probably Spike.
nightkitty555 chapter 12 . 2/18
Ooh... Angel showing up. This will be interesting. I pictured it heading differently, making Spike choose first, but this will be interesting.
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 2/13
oh yay, glad there's a sequel or two.
Stunning Sunset chapter 32 . 1/17
It was a pleasure to read. I love the way you write, how you take the time to build a world your characters can live in. Oh, and am I sensing some recurring Riley dislike here? He seems to suffer a sad if well-deserved fate in several of your stories.
kittyfajitas chapter 32 . 11/11/2015
Loved loved loved this! I can't believe I waited so long to read it. So excited that there's a sequel, too!