Reviews for Unmentionable
Bamboo Angel chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
*Sniffles* A sweet and beautiful chapter ending. So nice to see them making each other a happy ending, even if it's not the one that either of them were looking for.
Bamboo Angel chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
I love Willow so much right now - more than usual even. Given her own history with Spike, she has every reason to be freaking out that her best friend is "crazy glue bonding" with him, but she's being all sweet and supportive, and trying to keep the freaking to a minimum.
kasumi.EFP chapter 32 . 1/5/2013
Here I am. I liked the final part and the epilogue very much! _
I'm very interested in reading other stories of yours but I'm sorry I can't do it soon. I have to resume my fictions and the translations!
(I see you keep on writing "an offer you can't refuse"! I will be there when I'll be less busy, I promise! :)
You're a very good writer :)
kasumi.EFP chapter 30 . 1/5/2013
I definitely loved this chapter! All of it!
kasumi.EFP chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
I want more Joyce and Giles! *.*
And.. err.. Spike is the key? As Dawn was the key in the tv shows? O.O What a bright and original idea!
kasumi.EFP chapter 25 . 1/4/2013
Aww.. Joyce speaking so sweetly about Giles! *.*
And I like these chapter. You did a very good work on studying the psychological attitude of all the characters. You took the scenes from the tv series and worked with them, played with them, showing a great skill to develop scenes and messages.
It's a hard work and you should be careful to dose it, to not sound heavy.
My compliments! _
Kathryn Merlin chapter 32 . 1/3/2013
Finally finished! Wow. I don't even know where to start. What an adventure. So I'll just say two things: my favorite scene was the one with Giles and Joyce and Hank, and that your version of Restless was PHENOMENAL. I was blown away by it. And a couple days after I had finished that section I heard the song "Awake My Soul" by Mumford and Sons and it totally reminded me of it. You should listen to it if you haven't already. And a question: on the master list you gave me it says the next one in this series is incomplete. Do you when it will be finished? If it's a long time from now I'd rather wait until it's all done.
kasumi.EFP chapter 23 . 1/3/2013
The story keeps to be good :) I really love the amusing moments! And the moment she went in the hospital to thank Riley... Yes, I think she is so like that. She owed it to him, even if he acted like such a jerk to her.
But I don't understand the italic parts when it's mentioned Sineya and other ancient forces. Are the ancient powers being awake by the spell? Do they want to fight Spike?
And what Riley thought, when he said he want Spike to leave town and leave her?
There are many hints ready to be developed in the next chapters :) I can't wait to find out :)
kasumi.EFP chapter 17 . 12/29/2012
LOL, the final part is too amusing!
Good chapter, I like how you built it. Even if the part with Riley and Adam talking in the lab is slower than the others, but I liked their philosophical conversation.
I liked very much the part with Riley's escape too :)
Suzanne chapter 32 . 12/27/2012
Read the whole thing in a couple of days and am overwhelmed. Wow. Just great. You managed to write not only a great love story with mucho mush and smut, but also you made it a whole story, i.e. one that has all the Scoobies in it, and even Riley and Angel. And I think you all do them justice, in a way. I loved it how you take your time, how you let the characters develop and learn. A great read"
kasumi.EFP chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
I'm reading all the chapters in a row! LOL
They are so full of feelings. I love them.
kasumi.EFP chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Good chapter!
I liked very much the spell with Spike in his crypt and the whole action scene at the Calex plant!
I wonder where Angel is now and if he is going to met Buffy.
kasumi.EFP chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
"Such a beautiful girl, and such passion inside. All this love bottled up, and waiting to be poured out."

They are so sweet! *_* I love their interactions during the love-making, and the way you show they are slowly falling in love with each other, step after step.
I wonder what would happen when Spike tells her he loves her!

Merry Christmas! _
kasumi.EFP chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
I like very much this story but I think Buffy is a little OOC. I like her being so vulnerable and that all of these circumstances are getting Spike closer to her, but she is stronger than this. She is not used to whine all the time for what she can't have... She can be sad, she can cry her heart out, but she is strong.

However, I appreciate very much the sweetness between Buffy and Spike, the way you write about their feelings and how you develop every passage of the story :) I also appreciate very much the action part with Oz's release from the Initiative :) You are really good on action parts and I miss them!

And I really want to know how they will face Adam!
kasumi.EFP chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
I love this chapter! The action, the sweetness, the feelings... You're so good on writing them! I'm really enjoying this story.
I like the metaphor of the smells all over someone, to say Willow is in love with Tara and Spike is in love with Buffy. You bring it from that episode of the show and you re-elaborate by yourself in a flawless way :)
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »