Reviews for Unmentionable
monique32 chapter 32 . 5/5/2013
OMG, you are amazing. I love your characterization for Spike. He was love's bitch but with umph. Fabulous. I am on to read part 3 now.
Basia chapter 17 . 4/27/2013
Very funny
virginia.albert.49 chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
Thank you for this story the parts i have read are good. wow over 300,000 words this one will take a while to read. cant wait and then there is still unknown.
Malfoy Snogger chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
Wow- what a great story! I love the AU you have created here. So fun and so well written. Thanks for sharing!
bohobo chapter 32 . 3/29/2013
Omg this story was so good! Everyone was so in character and the whole eventual Buffy spike build up was so believable! You also made everyone else lovable! Xander became a real jerk and willow was so selfish around this time in the show. But you made him all manly and caring and being good to Anya! I loved him in this! Which is kinda a big deal because I pretty much hate him after season 3. And willow and Tara were so cute together! And you did a great job writing the trippy dream parts.
I never liked Riley so I'm glad you let them destroy his face. And I like how you dealt with Angel. You didn't fully trash him, but you subtly and gradually showed her moving on and it was so believable!
Also so many parts of this story made me cry. I got so emotionally attached, it's ridiculous!
Can't remember if I've reviewed before now but great job. I can't wait to read the next one. After I've done some work...
Jhiz chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
This was a wonderful tale. I loved the slow progression of the relationship. I appreciate that you make the effort to slowly build the loving relationship between Spike and Buffy. It makes it so much more believable. As always, your writing style and skills were a joy to read. Thank you so much for sharing them!
Jhiz chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
I always found it strange the Joyce and Angel wanted Buffy to have "normal". It never made sense to me since the slayer seems as far from normal as you can get and still be human. If one has this expanded purpose and view of the world, how can others expect the gifted one to be less than extraordinary? I am so glad that you addressed this issue through Giles and Joyce's discussion.

Gotta say the whole tampon thing is somewhat "wiggy" in a funny kind of way. My husband will buy them but I can't imagine him wanting to be involved with putting them in or taking them out *laugh*. Must be the vamp thing...
Jhiz chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
now that is just an inventive idea (although, as someone who never really liked Dawn... much appreciated *laugh*)

Oh, and great job with the dreams so far... they are totally non-linear and filled with vivid images.
Jhiz chapter 22 . 3/12/2013
Hey, that was cool that Anya scolded Xander for making Tara insecure. That was a smile-worthy moment.
Jhiz chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
You often do such a great job to complete your chapters with something powerful. This one does not disappoint. It is wonderful how you had the slayer and the slayer of slayers chose each other.
Jhiz chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
*laugh* Yeah, they notice just never investigate... kind of like real life *shakes head*
Jhiz chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
oh yeah... definitely of the overly fluffy variety. nice any way *grin*
Jhiz chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
One cannot help but smile softly at the thought of coming home to the one you love (even if they are not admitting it to themselves yet).
Jhiz chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
*evil grin* I love the idea of shagging out his reserve tank *laugh*
Jhiz chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
That was a really well written snark, simmer and sympathy exchange. It was quite well created. I especially liked the sudden shift to the nasty to reflect Spike's fear of being a lap dog but then Buffy's instant female dog shift. You really do capture the way these two characters draw such extreme emotions from each other even then they don't mean to do so.
616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »