Reviews for Unmentionable
Jhiz chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
This was a wonderful tale. I loved the slow progression of the relationship. I appreciate that you make the effort to slowly build the loving relationship between Spike and Buffy. It makes it so much more believable. As always, your writing style and skills were a joy to read. Thank you so much for sharing them!
Jhiz chapter 27 . 3/12/2013
I always found it strange the Joyce and Angel wanted Buffy to have "normal". It never made sense to me since the slayer seems as far from normal as you can get and still be human. If one has this expanded purpose and view of the world, how can others expect the gifted one to be less than extraordinary? I am so glad that you addressed this issue through Giles and Joyce's discussion.

Gotta say the whole tampon thing is somewhat "wiggy" in a funny kind of way. My husband will buy them but I can't imagine him wanting to be involved with putting them in or taking them out *laugh*. Must be the vamp thing...
Jhiz chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
now that is just an inventive idea (although, as someone who never really liked Dawn... much appreciated *laugh*)

Oh, and great job with the dreams so far... they are totally non-linear and filled with vivid images.
Jhiz chapter 22 . 3/12/2013
Hey, that was cool that Anya scolded Xander for making Tara insecure. That was a smile-worthy moment.
Jhiz chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
You often do such a great job to complete your chapters with something powerful. This one does not disappoint. It is wonderful how you had the slayer and the slayer of slayers chose each other.
Jhiz chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
*laugh* Yeah, they notice just never investigate... kind of like real life *shakes head*
Jhiz chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
oh yeah... definitely of the overly fluffy variety. nice any way *grin*
Jhiz chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
One cannot help but smile softly at the thought of coming home to the one you love (even if they are not admitting it to themselves yet).
Jhiz chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
*evil grin* I love the idea of shagging out his reserve tank *laugh*
Jhiz chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
That was a really well written snark, simmer and sympathy exchange. It was quite well created. I especially liked the sudden shift to the nasty to reflect Spike's fear of being a lap dog but then Buffy's instant female dog shift. You really do capture the way these two characters draw such extreme emotions from each other even then they don't mean to do so.
Jhiz chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Oh... the thoughts and feelings in the last little section... the shattering but hidden epiphanies... they are utterly amazing.
and oh the lies they are perpetuating between them... full of angst and drama. *Evil Grin* I am really enjoying it.
mike13z50 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
I love this line so much, always makes me smile.

"You're really not wigged?"

"Nope." Buffy soothed. "Un-wigged. Totally bald.
Sxyblondgrl95 chapter 32 . 2/22/2013
Loved this story! You write buffy and spike so well! I loved that you didnt have them falling in love over night...that it took time and they were friends first. Amazing!
bip.pib.1 chapter 32 . 2/12/2013
Good story, I really liked it :-) I also read Uncontrollable and I especially liked how you managed to build a relation between two mortal ennemies in a very convincing way ! I got a bit distracted from the Spuffy story by the other pairs, and I didn't quite understand how S&B could talk sooooo much (and so serious stuff) while engaged in heavy bed activities :-). I am looking forward to other stories !
Bamboo Angel chapter 32 . 1/11/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. After reading Uncontrollable I was a little concerned about starting to read the sequel - it was left in such a beautifully hopeful and ambiguous place, and I didn't think that Unmentionable could ever live up to that, but it absolutely did. It was a pleasure to watch he developing relationships - Spike and Buffy, of course, but also Willow and Tara, Xander and Anya, even Giles and Joyce to some extent. I love the new world hat you have created for them, where love really does overcome all obstacles if you're prepared to fight hard enough for it.
611 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »