Reviews for Unmentionable
kasumi.EFP chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
It's very interesting the way you rewrote this episode! I like it.
kasumi.EFP chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
I love this chapter! *.* They are so sweet and complicated! And your Spike is so IC with his moods.
(Forgive me for my jumping from a fic to another! I'm going to read "offers you can't refuse" after this.)
tawny chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
Did he just compare spike to eating his vegetables? Hahaha funny line! I love Xander and Spike's interactions!
tawny chapter 28 . 12/13/2012
I loved Willow and Buffy's interactions and convo in this chapter! I know its taken me awhile to get through this story and i know I haven't reviewed that often, but I've loved it and really enjoyed it! Thanks again for your great stories!
tawny chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
Love the action in this chapter...all the forms of action hays!
tawny chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Ohh loved this action packed chapter! Also, I like the way you write Angel. I'm not a huge Angel/Buffy pairing fan, like at all, but I still like Angel as a character. Just not with Buffy... but I am excited to read on!
tawny chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
Sorry I haven't been posting comments lately, I just had time to start reading another set of your stories because I just can't get enough! I am making my way through this set, and have to say, I love that you've created a story basically in the middle of the series, before the whole B/S stuff started in the show. Its a different perspective and I really enjoy it! Also, I love the Willow/Tara part of this story! I love them together as a couple, and love that you explored the early aspects of their relationship! And of course, I always love how you write Buffy and Spike...very true to their characters. Love them!
kzal chapter 32 . 11/8/2012
Okay, I have read this twice in the past week. Really, *really* like it, I've liked most of your stuff but this is my favorite. Particularly the interpretation of "Restless" which is such a difficult, weird episode. It's not my favorite part of the piece - that would be the "Buffy and Spike slowly admit to falling in love" part - but it must have been really, really difficult to write, and you did great with it. And the whole thing! So thanks :)
starfairieaol.c chapter 32 . 11/3/2012
This entire story has been wonderful. I cried like a baby when you made Buffy cry and laughed out loud when you made silly jokes. And made me feel special when they made each other feel that way. I'm starting on the last of you trilogy tonight and can't wait to see how this all ends. I really like a nice Buffy. And more tolerant Scoobies including Giles. Thank you for sharing your love of Spuffy and you marvelous writing talent. Truly amazing. As excellent as my other fave author Slaymesoftly. Bravo!
haleycc chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
Can I just tell you how much I love to hate bad Riley? He's actually so much more interesting this way than in the show! This chapter is a lot of fun to read.
haleycc chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
So cute that they are falling in love with each other, but won't admit it (even to themselves). And the smutty Spuffy goodness is just perfect! If I were to say anything even remotely negative, it would be that this chapter is a little too sentimental for me, when Buffy and Spike get emotional talking about their feelings. I'm not entirely sure that they would trust each other enough at this point to be so completely open and honest (and teary). Still love it enough to be reading it for the 3rd time though. :)
Touch The Dark chapter 32 . 10/3/2012
Aww such a good end I can't wait to go on to the next story
Touch The Dark chapter 30 . 10/2/2012
Brilliant I love how handset finally accepts spike
Touch The Dark chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
Yet another amazing chapter I don't know if buffy would shoot riley but he would deserve it
Touch The Dark chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
Lol haha that was funny the bit with the car horn. Another amazing chapter
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »