Reviews for Unmentionable
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 32 . 5/7/2012
PLEASE WRITE ANOTER! This was AMASING! and I need to know more! PLEASE PLEASE!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 31 . 5/7/2012
Xanders A BAMF Angel for the lose LOVE THIS!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 30 . 5/5/2012
LOVED IT! YAY LOVE 4 EVERYONE! I admire how you can take sumthin taboo and make it beautiful and thats exactly what this was ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 29 . 5/5/2012
so sweet OMG! Please tell me theres more after this stories done! PLEASE!
Edward Cullen brings sexy back chapter 28 . 5/5/2012
Terrific as always when spike insaulted Riley bed skills all i could think was " LOL SO TRUE and so spike" great job
MoonAndStars91 chapter 32 . 5/1/2012
Hello! I've been reading your stories for a while, but somehow never got around to reviewing.

I think you are a great fanfic writer. Minimal spelling/grammar/punctuation errors combined with a great writing style make for awsome reading. I really love that you write sexy stories without making them all about the sex. There's plot, action, romance, friendship, and humor. It's rare to find a fanfic writer who can successfully combine all of those.

Thank you for writing such awesome stories for us to read! I look forward to the sequel.

MoonAndStars91
Sirius120 chapter 32 . 4/14/2012
Wonderful ending to this story! I had forgotten about Giles' Watcher dream; what a great way to bring that dream sequence full circle. I'm glad to hear you'll write a sequel. This story has been amazing! As always, love your work and I'm looking forward to what's coming next :-)
lil-leti chapter 32 . 4/12/2012
MAN I am going to miss my Unmentionable fix. I hate to have seen this end but I have loved it from the first chapter in the first story. And to just end it with snippets of Buffy's and Spike's life was just aughhhhhhhh...As always it was a great update.
lil-leti chapter 31 . 4/12/2012
I am really trying to figure out the Tara angle here but as always intrigued. And still in awe that it was Xander who brought them out of hiding. They are just so HAPPY. And finally Angel gets to see what she needs and what makes her happy. She needs a partner who will stand beside her and not in front of her. She is the slayer and can take care of herself but she needed help to help take care of her heart. And that is what Spike does. And I just love how Riley saw it. he as well just had to learn the hard way. And GO Giles for going for what you want. I just hope that Joyce is really open to him and enjoying the future. (whatever it holds)
JeMS7 chapter 32 . 4/9/2012
They loose a son? What? Wait, how is that even possible? Will you continue this or leave it as is? I love it, but I'm happy either way.
Inazea chapter 32 . 4/9/2012
I love that moment when I finish a story with a small happy chuckle and a smile on my face :)

I immensely enjoyed the whole story, and the prequel. I think you did a really great job writing it, the story is easy to follow and your writing style in general is really, really great.

I love how you made Xander be the grown-up guy and telling Angel to stay away from them and the way Riley realized he never loved her the way Spike does, never could. It's strange to see Riley grown up like that, or Xander for that matter ...

The lyrics in the last chapter are way sweet, not exactly my music, but the song's really nice :)

And I love the Epilogue and in the last sentence, there is so much truth, I wish I could keep my mouth shut more often

I am really, really looking forward to a sequel. I mean, I'm normally all for the finished stories, but I mean ... a well constructed sequel's just as good, yes? :D

Looking forward to reading more,

LG

Ina
MMWillow13 chapter 31 . 4/8/2012
its mean but I so enjoyed seeing both Angel and Riley lose
MMWillow13 chapter 32 . 4/8/2012
I wish you could see the happy dance I'm doing right now at the news of a sequel!
DLillith21 chapter 32 . 4/8/2012
Bravo, cheers to you. What an epic story and even if you didn't write a sequel, you've pulled an amazing story together. That little tidbit from Giles was so wonderful, I'm sad just thinking about them losing a son and thrilled for them to have a daughter. Xander's comment to Willow-I love you my little lesbian witch (or something like that) was so perfect. Just the reassurance she needed. If you continue to write things that I eagerly look forward to reading, I will continue to review diligently. I don't like to be critical, I generally fall into the golden rule when giving feedback, but if you need anything specific from me I'd be happy to try to provide more if you want it. Thanks again for writing.
sleepling chapter 32 . 4/8/2012
Really looking forward to the sequel; this has just been an amazing series :)
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »