Reviews for Unmentionable
jans24 chapter 10 . 1/13
When are they going to figure out that they're in love? Probably when one of them is dying! Their both stupid. hahaha.

Riley is insane!
jans24 chapter 9 . 1/13
I swear while I'm reading theirs a commentary in my head that i want to write here in the review box but somewhere along the way i just get so lost in the story and i forget everything i want to say. At the end whats left is "that was awesome, next chapter please". I'm sorry about that.

P.S.
I really wish that you post this and your other Spuffy fics on Elysian. White is to bright sometimes and black kinda causes headache. In Elysian there are other back ground colors. lol. you don't have to but it would be wonderful.
Anyway thank you for writing.
jans24 chapter 7 . 1/13
How long are they staying on the river in Egypt?
Willow knowing that Spike and Buffy have compatible/balance signs is going to be extra observant. That is going to be fun to read.
jans24 chapter 6 . 1/13
Its funny that they risked everything to give Oz and Willow a happy ending but there's not gonna be a happy ending for them. It's also kinda weird that no one really notices how Tara makes Willow really happy. Willow already has a happy ending with Tara it's just that no one knows about it. oooooohhhh... It's kinda like Spike and Buffy they're looking for happy ending with Dru and Angel but what they don't know is that them together is their happy ending it's just that they don't know yet. Was this supposed to be a symbolic chapter? probably not. lol. (don't think that made sense)
Red Reaper88 chapter 32 . 11/22/2013
Amazing story.
Sheila chapter 32 . 11/11/2013
I so love your stories, and I am headed straight to the sequel now! It breaks my heart every time I near the end. I love your insight and the way you make me feel/see the story/characters unfold before my eyes. Thank you ever so much for continuing the story!
Saggit chapter 32 . 10/18/2013
Great story. You have a rare gift for dialog that makes it sound completely natural, yet always surprising and true to character.
Lou chapter 32 . 10/8/2013
I've been reading this over the last week and have to tell you how much I enjoyed it. The emotional tug of war was truly epic, and you created an amazing Buffy and Spike... hugely successful. Xander too made it into probably the most likeable version of him I've read. Superb job, my dear. If you posted this series on EF, I'd be able to keep them as ebooks... just a thought. Many thanks for the massive amount of work you've done, it's appreciated!
ScarlettDuck chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
Amazing. Love their gradual falling in love: "what if I do feel it?" Loved the Restless dream; simply beautiful. Lived the split auras matching up. Loved Xander blurting out the "we know you're in love!" frustration, and loved him sticking up for their love to Angel. Simply beautiful.
Fumi Raisin chapter 32 . 8/28/2013
I'll be waiting for the sequel. To see Giles's visions come true. Bravo.
Connie chapter 32 . 7/29/2013
Excellent. You nailed it. Few grammatical errors and misspelled words. But lordy, the story is so good, the characters so poignant, who cares. I'd buy the book, and wouldn't change a word. That's how good it is. More. Please. Now. Thank you!
FFLjm12B chapter 32 . 7/28/2013
Congrats on all the nominations and wins for your stories - I've enjoyed reading this series - hope you have that sequel up.
austexfan chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
Great, Great, Great story! Loved every bit of it. I'm diving into the sequel...yea! Thanks SO Michael for such good stories, writing, and entertainment!
FFLjm12B chapter 26 . 7/8/2013
(Author's Note 2: Long. Complicated. Last symbolic chapter, smut will return in Part XXVII)

I think that you make a mistake in thinking that your readers are especially interested in sex scenes and events in your work. With all the years that have gone by since the series went off air I suspect that a great number of the FF readerships and fans are a lot more interested and engaged with a good and powerful story then they might have been in the sexual relationship between Buffy and Spike.

What I find so interesting in your works is the story and plot elements and your exploration of the characters. Take your treatment between Anya and Joyce - this was such a great use of the characters and a study of these two women that I have never encountered in a story before. Your use of Sineya and the history of the origins Slayers in the dreamscape I also found very interesting.
FFLjm12B chapter 24 . 7/7/2013
You did a great job of this dreamscape -
502 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »