Reviews for Unmentionable
Never a Writer chapter 20 . 6/21/2015
Spike always has the right words. He's awesome! (Or rather, you're awesome since you write him, but I'm just going to pretend it's really Spike's words)
Never a Writer chapter 19 . 6/21/2015
Epic. Just epic
Never a Writer chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Buffy's going to be so embarrassed if she ever found out Giles knew what happened in the car
Never a Writer chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Lol thank goodness no one thought to check it out
Never a Writer chapter 16 . 6/21/2015
Ahhhhh! Another sweet moment! If I weren't already a Spuffy shipper, this would've definitely turned me
Never a Writer chapter 15 . 6/21/2015
I never thought about it, but I think you're right! Spike didn't have many lovers - he was so devoted to Drucilla
Never a Writer chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
Sweet moment between Spike and Buffy. I am a little bit unclear on what Buffy got from Spike saying he couldn't be friends with her if they ended things. Did she interpret it as him saying he loved her? Did he mean his body thinks it loves her but not his mind?
Never a Writer chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Thank goodness Angel turned her down or we wouldn't have Spuffy, but my heart still aches for her
Never a Writer chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
Lol I really like seeing the scoobies' reactions to the little moments that spike and Buffy accidentally let slip
Never a Writer chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
Lol I can't tell if willow knows they're doing the horizontal tango
Never a Writer chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
You're so great at writing emotional scenes
Never a Writer chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
"Violatin' my civil rights" lol
Never a Writer chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Man, Riley must really like Buffy if he's trying to find ways to blame only Spike for what happened. That, or he's in deep, deep, deep, DEEP denial
Never a Writer chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
LOL It's cute how they keep compromising their thoughts on love to justify their relationship. Can't wait til they realize that Willow is right
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 6/19/2015