Reviews for Unmentionable
DeepBlueJoy chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
For the first time in a long time it wasn't Dru he was reaching for... so simple. So fucking profound.

Peace,

DeepBlueJoy chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
While they were having discussions about loos and snogging, I was listening to "Love in an Elevator", which just seemed strangely appropriate for such a wonderfully inappropriate pair.

Love in an elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love in an elevator
Lovin' it up 'til I hit the ground...

they're definitely going downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... and then some!

Really loved your portrayal of Anya's insightfulness. For all her awkward honesty, she always saw things so very clearly. She would notice that Tara looked at Willow lovingly.

Nicely done. I was afraid at first that you'd be all avoidy with the Willow/Tara relationship when you had Willow say she wasn't gay, but was falling in love with the person, but I think it actually fits... It's a pretty good definition of a bisexual person, whether or not the writers ever wanted to acknowledge this. You've got the character interactions better than any fanfic author I can recall. This story isn't as polished as "Offers you can't refuse" or the follow up "Finding Faith", but that understanding of human motivation and foible is just as evident here.

Thanks,

Blue
DeepBlueJoy - (stories at tthfanfic dot org)
DeepBlueJoy chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
This was a momentous chapter... and funny too... with barminess and sack of hammer laugh out loudness... but my favorite phrase was this one... for some reason it really tickles me.

"cursed alternate dimension sexual holding cell..."

Am I wrong to want one? Without the curse, of course!

DeepBlueJoy chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
You took me straight back to my childhood with 'Some Guys have all the luck.' - except I grew up knowing it best as a reggae song by Derrick Harriott (his version is on youtube) and the original Persuaders both in the early seventies. It's such a sad and plaintive song.

The more recent covers (rod stewart comes to mind) are kind of danceable and peppy, and lack the true earnest pathos of those two versions... versions that my little preteen mind related to so well!

writerdragonfly chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
/ If he says we fell, it means him, too. But no, don't fall, falling hurts. Must be why they say that. Not 'walked in love', or 'grew in love'. No, they say fall. Because you get hurt, and you can hurt each other./ ugh freaking perfect

AND WHAT SHE DOES FOR HIM WITH THE SHOWER URGSNSHSHA
DeepBlueJoy chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
and the lying and secrets begin. buffy, buffy, buffy. You know that never ends well. what a tangle we weave when we start the bs-ing
writerdragonfly chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
Awesome ugh
DeepBlueJoy chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Can't decide if they're pathetic saps or cute saps... I'm gonna go with cute... because they're just so sweet in spite of their neuroses, or maybe because of them.

writerdragonfly chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
OUCH.

Amazing writing, darlin.
writerdragonfly chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Freaking awesome.

(Sorry my reviews are mostly short :( )
writerdragonfly chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
They just resonate so well together. Ugh.
writerdragonfly chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
IT WAsnt Dru he was reaching out for.

You have broken me

Amazing work
writerdragonfly chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Lovelovelove the scooby dynamic. And GILES.

And Spuffy.

All the things is gold.
writerdragonfly chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
Willow and Tara are BAMF and glorious as they do it. Lovelovelove your writing ugh
writerdragonfly chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Willow and Tara are too cute for words.
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »