Reviews for Unmentionable
Starscape91 chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
omslagspapper chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
gogo gadget buffy choices!
ginar369 chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
You scared me! Buffy jumping Spike with a stake to the throat! I didn't know what the hell was going on! Whew!

I love the way they snark at each other. Spike is still evil or at least pissed at this point in time, not like he was in later seasons. So to see them arguing is so real. She has pre-slayage jitters and he was really trying to tell her that she seems to always win. But of course they misunderstand each other.

It seems Willow and Tara have gotten a clue. Giles was a little faster on the uptake then them but they got there eventually. I really want to find Tara's father and dip him in boiling oil a few times for what he did to that girl.

So Riley has finally detoxed. Still not firing on all cylinders but close enough for government work I guess. At least he called with some info and to wish her luck.

The gang was funny as hell, watching Buffy and Spike.

Loved the prep work for the demons. I can picture a vamp holding a clip board with a pen in his hand going down a check list! LOL

Love the last bit. It made me smile in a goofy sweet way.
MMWillow13 chapter 17 . 2/6/2012
rofl wonder how long it takes before Anya opens her mouth and asks them if they had fun having orgasms and Tara blushes to her roots
DLillith21 chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
There was lots of romance and sweetness in this chapter, and I loved that you covered three couple's perspectives...but is it really bad that I'm mostly super curious about how the whole aura blending things goes with Spike in the mix? I'm really excited to see what you do with that because it is so creative.
spike'smate chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
loved it lots loving going on and poor giles STILL isnt getting some
Starscape91 chapter 19 . 2/3/2012
I liked the Willow/Tara and Xander/Anya points of view in the beginning. I can't wait for the battle against Adam!
alexiarrose chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
"... didn't watch the world with a writer's eyes, looking at the details." After the writer in me got over the "awwwwww" moment there, it made me think of a nice Spike/Angel comparison. The writer can't really help but notice all the detail in what's there, whereas the artist shapes the world the way it is in his own head. And once again, you've inspired way too much deep thought! Makes me really look forward to the elemental wonders that await. :)
omslagspapper chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
taboo-ish is nice to say outloud. i like it.
HachimansKitsune chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
Loved this chapter! *happy purrrs*
ginar369 chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
Poor Giles the only one not getting any!

Glad to see the other couples having a moment too. Those relationships went ass over tea kettle later on. Maybe now they might have a chance to last.

The smut was out of this world. I really need a cold shower!

I hope they all make it out un-smushed! A Scooby blob would be very unattractive! :) But Adam jumped up his timetable, so they will be entering a war zone.
lil-leti chapter 18 . 2/1/2012
Okay so the Initiative is a bunch of idiots. No one listens on time and it gave Adam a chance to move things. But at least someone was willing to call and reach out to Buffy. Albeit a little late and not knowing Giles, he was just wasting his time to call her home.

But to funniest stuff was them talking to Giles and the team when they said that someone's car alarm was going off. OH I could just picture it.

And the last scene with Giles thinking and putting 2 and 2 together. That was just classic. They all live in denial but at least Buffy was telling him that she is no longer sad. She is now in a happy place and innately he knows that Spike is one of the reasons she is there.
Starscape91 chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
I love Giles!
DLillith21 chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
The car horn, one of the best impulsive things you've written - "the relentless, rhythmic beep of the car horn, and recalled its sudden cadences and prolonged bursts" OMG so absolutely perfect way to describe Giles thinking about Buffy and Spike having sex without him thinking about them having sex. Too freaking perfect.
spike'smate chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
very exciting wonder what riley's up to now

and giles has just recognized the car horn that was beeping earlier LOL more please
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »