Reviews for Unmentionable
ginar369 chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
I love the two of them snarking at each other! It's just so them.. Plus to see them understand and realizing that their ex's were the ones in the wrong and finally seeing the faults that Dru and Angel had is wonderful. They way Dru and Angel treated them made them think something was wrong with them when it was the other way around.

Riley is starting to fight the drugs but his thinking is still a little off concerning Buffy and Spike knocking boots. But at least he realizes that they are fighting against Adam. I just hope Gates believes him. But as much as I love our military these guys were as thick as planks, must have been the steroids. :) Riley was a liability he would always have to prove something to either himself or others and he made bad decisions because of it. He did redeem himself slightly at the end trying to get the message across about Adam and Buffy and Spike so I can cut him a break.

Yea Tara! I never understood why she wasn't part of the take down of Adam on the show. She knew more about magic than Willow and used it better too! So glad to see her being appreciated and respected for her talent and knowledge. She was always such a shy thing and this will make her feel more like part of the group and bring her out of her shell. Gotta love Anya being so selfless volunteering to watch over them! She made some good points about knowing some magic in case things went wrong. But we know she is very worried about her mortal body. She always makes me laugh. She tries so very hard to be human but hell it's been over a 1000 years! She never had to worry about dying before! Plus she never had to censor her speech before. Loved the phone tag they were doing to Giles. Bet he never saw this happening when he became a watcher. Here he thought he would have to train one girl and instead he got an entire passel of them and they drive him bug shagging crazy most days!

Of course facing imminent death is going to get your motor running! You might die any minute so you want to do something life affirming before it happens. Nothing I rather be doing before I die than Spike! Oops did I type that? Bad Gina ;)

The car horn had me cracking up! Especially the long beep at the end. You would think Anya would have figured out what they were doing! The talk in the car was great foreplay, talking about what they want in a partner and lover and love and realizing they had it in each other. That rugged rutting is telling both of them that how much they want each other, how well they match each other. That's why it feels like she is being put back together. That can't keep your hands off him, need to feel him, clawing at your throat need. Makes for great rutting! And tons of feelings. She never had that with Angel or Riley. And in her line of work she needs it, someone to let go with. Someone who can be tender when she needs it, hard and fast when she needs that or somewhere in between. Spike needs it too, to know he is wanted, needed, respected. He never got that from Cecily or Dru. Cecily hated him, Dru needed a nursemaid. Neither of them wanted him and Dru was unable to love him.

Sweet, you have made me greedy. Every time you post an update for one of your stories it just makes me want more!
RedEclipedTwilight chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
Hey just wanted to say that I have read Uncontrollable and unmentionable twice now and I can't wait to read the rest of this one, very excited. It is a great Spuffy story! Thank you for sharing and I hope you update soon.

MMWillow13 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
great chapter and the bit at the end with them confessing their feelings is wonderful
Starscape91 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
Yay! They finally admit they're in love!
lil-leti chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
Adam is just too freaky for words. Riley just never learned anything. I am so happy that someone put him in his play even of it was Adam. I. Ean him going around thinking that you can be turned by just having sex. DUMB

But they finally said it to each other. I just hope that in the daylight they will still believe in each other. They just need each other.
alexiarrose chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
They're a little slow on the uptake, but so very "sweet" when they finally get there. And with a healthy dose of the smutty warm fuzzies, no less. Happy, happy reader, here, who, as always, eagerly awaits the next chapter.
elizadarcy183 chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
Hello...I think this is the first story I've read here, that I actually love. I think it's a great story line with great characters. I had tears in some spots. So I just have to say that I really really like your story. I know it must end, but I hope there are many more chapters before it does. Thanks!
DLillith21 chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
That was awesome, I loved them finally admitting their love for each other, so wonderful. They are so broken and yet whole together. Love them.
micmoc chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
Yes! Gee, that's so hot and sweet:-). (your muse is amazing!:-) ... I wonder what conflict will you still cook up now that they are finally in the same page?
cavemenftw chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
Just a beautiful story. Thats my whole insight and reaction.
Nos chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
Lovely chapter.
ginar369 chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
Yes! It's about damn time! They are perfect for each other.

I feel bad for the two of them. Buffy for always feeling like she had to live up the expectations of everyone instead of being herself. That somehow if she didn't or couldn't be exactly who and what they wanted for her she was letting them down and they would leave her. Between her father, Angel, Parker and Riley she thought she was unlovable. Then you have Willow and Xander who made her feel that she was perfect in their eyes so she couldn't be anything less than perfect or loose them too. Her mother didn't help with that either. When she finally told mom about being the Slayer mom kicked her out of the house. Granted it was a lot for Joyce to take in but still it just reinforced her feelings.

Spike well we all know his track record with women. William was such a shy sweet soul and Cecily destroyed him. The courage it took to talk to her and read her one of his poems in front of people and she just laughed at him. Then Dru, sure she made him but we all know that even in the beginning she couldn't keep away from her 'Daddy'. So I'm sure that Spike was probably happy when Angel got the soul and left. Spike had her all to himself. Then he gets hurt, sure Dru took care of him in the beginning. She was happy to be healed and she knew Angelus was coming back. She is a seer after all. So taking care of Spike was nothing to her but everything to Spike. Then to have her leave him, physically hurt and then to emotionally hurt him. Well it told him he was unlovable too.

They have finally figured out that it isn't them. They are lovable it's just the people they tried to love before who didn't have the ability to love. There isn't anything wrong with them they just chose the wrong people before. You don't try to change someone you love. Because that isn't love. If they want you to change then they don't love you, they love what they think you could be after they change you. If you love someone you love everything, even their faults. Because it makes them the person you love. They finally get that, and now they actually have someone who loves them. Screw everyone else, they will either deal or they won't.
sbyamibakura chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
You're easily one of my favorite fanfic authors in awhile, especially when it comes to Spuffy (something which I was afraid I wouldn't find any great fic of now, but you delivered!)

Keep up the great work!

lil-leti chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
I have to give it to Giles and Xander for not going for the kill when they noticed the connection with Spike and Buffy. I mean why would you want to take or talk down about the person that your friend feels comfortable with when Angel rips her heart out again. AND to know that Buffy went out of her way to make Spike 'feel human' again. I just love the complete second half of this chapter with their interaction and communication.
lil-leti chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
now this is just a new side of himself when he didn't throw anything is her face when she came running. He is maturing beyond words here. But like the 'man' that he is, he was there and didn't turn her away. I am amazed that Angel didn't go after her. he had to know where she was going since he could smell and taste Spike there. But in the end, maybe this is what was needed.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »