Reviews for Unmentionable
lil-leti chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Well Tara was always able to really read Spike and Buffy. I am glad that at least that gave Willow (although she is still not on board yet) the slight thought that they would balance out.

And again, they just can't stop themselves from being drawn to each other. With them being in the dorm, this is NOT going to just be a secret much longer.

don't know what Adam has planned for them, but I can't wait for more.
lil-leti chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
I just love the continued relationship between Spike and Buffy while they are really not taking notice. I mean even Xander and Giles were thinking something just was not right.

But my heart still goes out to Oz. Although, I don't find fault in Willow moving on, but she should have been honest with him and that might have stopped some of this craziness. But at least is showed Spike and the team working together.
LithiumReaper chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Oh my goodness! This is so good! I don't like Willow too much here. She's muchly annoying here..

Thanxies for such an awesome chappie! Can't wait to read more :D
LithiumReaper chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Okay, so as a birthday gift to me, I've decided I need to review, like, now! Hehe. This story looks awesome, as all your stories are. I like the snippy-ness between Spike and Buffy, and the fact that even though they appear to hate one another, they're good together.

The Scoobies are annoying, as always, but they are important to the story, aren't they?

Anyway, good chapter! You rock! Can't wait to read more :D
Sirius120 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Good chapter. Love the plot thread that Buffy and Spike are meant to be together :-)
ginar369 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Okay first of all great scene with Tara and Willow, you did great.

Second, I think if Willow really pays attention she will see what Buffy and Spike are just starting to realize. And Tara would probably be the first to confirm it. Spike and Buffy are falling for each other. Slowly but they are. I think what Willow said about her and Oz just not fitting anymore is going to resonate with Buffy. Plus what Spike said about loving that Dru was so strong and how Buffy realized that Angel never really liked that she was. He treated her like a child. Granted she was at the time but he hasn't recognized that she isn't anymore. And I think Buffy realizes that now too.

Spike has always been different, he loves a strong partner but also loves to be a caretaker. Buffy needs someone who can do both but not make her feel weak. Angel and Riley couldn't be that, both had to be the hero and hated it that she didn't need that from them. She needed and wanted a partner and neither of them could do that, they didn't think of her in that way. She was always a delicate, innocent little girl that needed protection from the big bad world in their eyes.
alexiarrose chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Aww, what a lovely chapter. I think you handled Willow and Tara very well. Those two are just a stutter-fest, huh? :)

Also loooove the elemental stuff. Most people would probably put Spike in the "fire" category, but I think William works much better as a water. Constant, yet always changing. And can soothe or rage in the blink of an eye. And giving Xand some props for his strength - very, very nice. Of course, Libra here - balance talk always catches my attention!
Le Roi des Ombres chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Once again a very good chap !

The first scene between Buffy and Spike was very good, it's funny to see that they con stop to argue and bicker event when they try to comfort each other.

I liked the redo of the TV scene when Willow tell buffy : "it's complicated ..." especially that in your version we can see Buffy reasonning and thought that she stop herself to be selfish and sceam to Willow : how could you let him go when HE make the effort to come back ?

In fact I hope that she will see that Oz left BUT it was to fix thing and come back while Angel left to pursuit his personnal quest of redemption ( and to brood in peace ).

It's clear that Bufy and Spike while attracted to each other aren't in love yet : they still cling to much to the memory of their ex. But at last, and event if it's difficult and try to deny it they begin to realise that they are friend, stange fried perhaps but friend ... with benefice, alot of benefice.

The scene between Willow and Tara was very sweet ( and soft ) I kinow that your story center around Buffy and Spike but I will be glad to read one or two other scene like this on Willow and Tara.

I liked the elemental reference, event if I think that Spike is fire and not water.

I liked in the conversation between Buffy and Willow that Willow said : " I care about you, and your choices are yours. I'll stand by you", it make me wish that she stumble on Spike and Buffy fucking ( because envent if buffy half admited that she also heve secret i don't see her telling Willow, on her frre will, soon )to see if she will effectively keep her promise.

Since it started to make her think that perhaps she could go over Angel or find happyness elswhere I think that Buffy will watch Willow and Tara a lot for the next few day and week to see if that really work and if Willow is truly happy ( wich she will be and perhaps some girltalk confidence will enlightening Buffy and make her blush with too much info on girl to girl love ? Though between how thing were with Faith before the finch' s thing and what woul have happened with Satsu in the future ... ).

Event if it has beeen a lot of drama and action the next few week should be more calm and give buffy and Spike ( and Willow and Tara ) more time to explore thier relationship without big fight or emergency. Well until Adam big final, but that should take time.

Adam need more demon in the initiative and can't flood them without it become suspicious, and after the "great escape " there will certainly be new precaution and protocol to confine the HST prisonner, and until this is established they shouldn't ( if they aren't stupid ) take in new demon. And Adam will need to plan to conteract the new defense measure to free the demon.

The same goes for Riley "revenge" he will need a few day for is new broken jaw, and if I am sur he will know who is reponsible for the demon outbreak he will take his time to act against Buffy ( for one with all the chaos and the camera off there is no proof other than what he think so no "official" action can be taken, and two he will want for is pride to act "himself" ) also because he isn't a total moron and will realise that now she is on her gard so waiting two or three week will give him the chance to take her by surprise.

This can give you time to explore the evolution of the character relationship ( Buffy/Spike, Willow/Tara and and between Spike and the scooby as a somewhat new member ), i could see a few scene spread on aseveral day, or event one or two week.

I also wonder how Riley will act, that he will go against Spike is certain, but will he go against Buffy too ? Or some of her friend ? Judging that there aren't "totally" humain or consort with HST ( Buffy is the slayer, Willow a witch, Anya an ex demon ... ).

Well i wait for your next chap to see what will happen.

A french reader.
DLillith21 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Great chapter! You did such a wonderful job with Tara and Willow and I loved the addition of the elemental signs, and Buffy matching with Spike! I'm glad you got them to admitting they are friends...but they still have so far to go, I love them together.
Starscape91 chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Great chapter! I bet Buffy and Angels elemental are the same because his demon is more darker than Spikes.
Lalabuff chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Ok so I love this story. The part with buffy and spike laughing together was brilliant! I'm not too interested in willow and tara but that's just me. I'm so ready for angel or dru to come back and make spike and buffy realize that they don't really love them anymore so they can discover their true feelings for eachother
Starscape91 chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
I can't wait to see how Buffy reacts to finding out about Willow and Tara!
Sirius120 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
So that's one storyline tied up. Hope the plot thread with Adam means you plan to write many more chapters! Great job with this one :-)
lambean chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
This was a great chapter. I love how you are developing the relationship. And the goodbye kiss was a great idea. It shows that she is finally recognizing how important he is to her. You are a Wonderful writer. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Le Roi des Ombres chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Once again a very good chap of a very good story.

The relation between buffy and Spike is excellent. It's slowly progressing from lust to love in passing by " to search confort in each other arm".

I also like that Spike is slowly integrated in the Scooby.

Adam's plan seem a good, a the "unity" between humain, vampire and machine such a beautiful dream ... (_).

The Willow/Oz situation was good ( especialy because it will lead to a Tara/Willow pairing, one of my favorite ), in fact the only "fault" in this chap is that it don't end with Willow joining poor alone Tara in her bedroom with her candle to give her some "light" ( well I would have also liked to see a little Willow/Tara action, as much as I like your Buffy/Spike lemon's scene one or two ...or three, Willow/Tara will be highly appreciated ).

For the next chap I can wait to see buffy reaction when she will learn that Oz is gone and that there will not be a "happy ending" well at last for Oz and Willow be there is one for Tara ( and willow ). Another interesting thing will be to see how Buffy will react when she will discover that Willow have found love and happiness with another person ( and somone that buffy will neither have think beleiving Willow heterosexual and not bi ).

Will that make her think " why not me ? ", that she don't have to make all her live around angel ( sure he was the perfect "dark and tragic prince" and their relationship was the perfect tragic romance 's book story ... but in the end he is a selfish prick who is more interested by to redeem himself that to be with Buffy : if not he will have done what Oz did : search a mean to not lose his soul when happy and come back, one thing that Spike should point to Buffy ).

Perhaps that will open Buffy's eyes on the fact that her history with Angel is over and that she don't own any "fidelity" to Angel and can try to seek hapiness with another person.

Finally I like the lemon scene between Buffy and Spike and hope to see another one soon, I liked the fact that Spike "teach" Buffy how to please and take pleasure, to fuck and make love, and experience "new" thing : I would like to see that continue ( perhaps a little bondage or rough sex after a mock fight ) and one thing that would cement their relationship and make it something "more" would be that Spike convince her to give or Buffy offer him her anal virginity since it's something that she have never done with anybody : nor Angel, nor Riley, and it will be something meaning.

I hope to see the next chap soon.

A french reader ( excuse the bad grammar and spelling if I can read English easily I 'm not as good when writing in english ).
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »