Reviews for Unmentionable
micmoc chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Sniffles...I was teary eyed when buffy and spike said their goodbyes...And that was one confrontation between Buffy and angel huh. Whew, I was on the edge all throughout. But I am happy that Buffy has finally realized that Angel is not in the same wavelength as she is in terms of love. It's about time. Spike is the better vamp hands down. He. Is sweet, loving and one he'll of a good looking guy who is sensitive and knows how to make a girl feel special:-). I wonder how the encounter between dru and spike will go... So excited... Btw, thanks for dedicating the chapters to your readers. It makes one feel appreciated. Way to go sweet!
twotoe chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Oh, what a horrible and sad place to leave it in so many ways. Buffy brokenhearted in a way, but I hope also stronger and wiser too about her big love, and Spike leaving after having asked to leave going off to get drunk and hopefully not into trouble. Please get our duo back together to talk to each other and have some of their wonderful scenes together as soon as possible next chapter. A bit of a turn has come perhaps, a shift in the wind, and I want to see it and be there for Update really soon.
DLillith21 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
So Buffy gave Angel the good verbal ass kicking he needed, will Spike take her back? Was this enough for her to realize how much she needs Spike? Will Spike realize how much more Buffy can give him than Drusilla? More questions than answers, but so good.
DLillith21 chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Wow, I tried to read this one on my phone and then realized how long it was (which is awesome) and switched to my computer for a good full read. SO MANY GOOD THINGS...the protection spell? How awesome with Tara and Spike and Willow and Buffy all combining essences. Loved it. The battle and Buffy saving Spike...fabulous. Angel showing up...fireworks are coming! Giles and Xander at the end...awesome. :)
alexiarrose chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
And for a minute there, I completely forgot Angel was in town ... Ugh. Totally weepy over Spike asking permission to go. Knew what was coming with The Great Ego, but dang if you didn't write it soooo well. Despite the heartbreak, it was nice to see Buffy stand up for herself and give him hell - with a sense of self she's built slowly, thanks to one bleached, unintentional life coach. :)
sundance22 chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
You have GOT to be kidding me! Tell me she's on her way to find Spike? But honestly, I can't complain. I love the cliff-hangers and the roadblocks. Your stories continue to get better and better! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lalabuff chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
First off thank you for the two updates. Now I absolutely wanna punch angel in the face. Not that I wanted them to be together but he doesn't have to be such an ass. I just hope Buffy doesn't take this too hard. Hopefully it'll be what she needs to let go of angel and realize spike is the one. Great chapter! Please have another speedy update I NEED to find out what happens next.
trashyfiction chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Oh yeah, fuck you Angel! Woo! righteous tongue lashing is righteous!
nosurprises chapter 12 . 12/25/2011
Chapter 12 was nothing short of EPIC! HOLY HELL. You are incredible!
trashyfiction chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Epic chapter is epic.

First: I love the phantom limb metaphor, it's a favorite of mine and bringing that to ghost and undead love was brilliant.

Second: who the heck says you have trouble with action scenes? this was a pretty freaking exciting action scene to me!

Third: omg, Angel's shown up, I sense things are about to explode!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
alexiarrose chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Well, if that wasn't just a pile of plotty-goodness just in time for Christmas! Still really enjoying the elemental bits. Tara's magical depth was so underwritten in the series. Maybe if they had used her more to her potential, the writers would have had a tougher time letting her go. Sigh.
Starscape91 chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
ginar369 chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
It's almost love! Go Giles, living on that River in Egypt. He knows what he saw but he doesn't want to deal with it right now. I can't really see him having too many objections. Spike is helping fight the good fight. Plus he is helping Buffy, she has been happier lately. But I think a visit from Angel is in the works and that never ends well. But it might be enough to really push Spike and Buffy together. Angel is going to do his whole we can't be together speech. Then wig if he finds out about Spike. Then the whole I left so you could have normal speech. And that will just make her mad, that he thinks he can break her heart and still have the nerve to tell her who she can be with. Unless she go and dumps Spike because seeing Angel brings the feelings for him back. Then she is back where she started, miserable alone and in love with someone who really doesn't love her but likes to keep her dancing to his tune.
MMWillow13 chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Great sequel and I adore the way both Xander and Giles are ready to beat Riley to a pulp. I also completely agree the idea of the 'rape' on the show was more along the lines of one of those things where the lines between yes and no have been so blurred and violence and sex seem to be indistinguishable that both parties are owed sympathy and both are responsible.

Love the way Willow responds to Buffy and Spike, as well as Tara's response. Truly great and addictive story!
nosurprises chapter 11 . 12/18/2011