Reviews for Unmentionable
jackiemack916 chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
Haha. I loved Giles and the car horn. I can't wait to find out if the joining spell will reveal any big secrets!
alexiarrose chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
Yeah, that's the sucky part about being a watcher - awful tough not to see things. Hee hee. Looking forward to what comes next.
Little Missy123 chapter 18 . 1/29/2012
Aww, poor Giles! Can't wait to see what happens next.
omslagspapper chapter 18 . 1/28/2012
hahaha

when giles finds out for sure he's totally going to polish a hole in his glasses.
ginar369 chapter 18 . 1/28/2012
At least they could use the Adam excuse to cover why they really were sweaty and disheveled! I have my fingers crossed that they manage to do the spell correctly before they go up against Adam. Cause I didn't get the we've got this vibe from them.

Riley seems to be better. I guess all those IV fluids have flushed his system a bit. He doesn't seem quite off his rocker any more. Unfortunately Graham seems to be a little off. I can understand him not trusting Buffy because he never did. But doubting Riley, I guess it's because he believes that no one can get past them. But Riley did, he dropped out of nowhere into the labs. Didn't that give him a clue?

I was cracking up when Xander and Spike both said the same thing at the same time. Hell just froze over, they agreed on something!

Giles and Buffy was great. She was always so worried that they would all leave her if she wasn't perfect. Giles put her fears to rest even though he didn't know what he was agreeing to until he had that little epiphany at the end! I can just see his face after Spike hit the horn and he connected the dots. Egypt must really be a wonderful place to live!
lil-leti chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
well well, it looks like Riley being known for not listening is going to hurt everyone. he has put himself in jeopardy so much lately that no one wants to listen to him. I really do hope that someone figures it out before it is too late.

But so glad that Spike and Buffy keep trying to work through the complexity of this new 'relationship' that they are making. She is right, she is not a damsel in distress but still a girl. And he is not a knight in shinning armor but still a man who is not perfect. Vampire or not.

And to have everyone waiting on them while they are getting it on out front was just TOO funny.
omslagspapper chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
hahaha, "it's called a car alarm."

i laughed so hard!
DLillith21 chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
The car horn...loved it. Laughed out loud at that one. The bit with Adam and Riley and "mother" was creepy, but then so were those scenes in the show. Don't like Finn's attitude..."I'll definitely ask her..." or something like that, doesn't spell good for Buffy. Can't wait to see Tara and the spell!
spike'smate chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
really really good story update asap PLEASE
spike'smate chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
what a BITCH buffy is, breaking spikes heart to go to angel(washes keyboard out with garlic)
Nos chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Still loving this and looking forward to more.
Cherilynn.L'Ombre chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
This is the only Buffy/Spike story that I read (although the first I read was the first one in this series) I really enjoy that the story has a plot but I wish this chapter had more Buffy/spike scenes as your talent really lies with your depiction of them and their relationship. All in all good work and I look foreward to the next chapter.

*C.E.L*
alexiarrose chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
Nice exposition, moving the plot forward ... then the "car alarm" made only in Sunnyhell - so glad I was reading at home instead of the office. Hard to explain loud guffawing, and the occasional snort! Soooooo funny, and so very Spuffy. Poor, poor DeSoto.
HachimansKitsune chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
*lol* LOOOVED the bit with the car horn. *snerk* that was great!
fangfaceAndrea chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
heh. Cool chapter, a litlle of everything, I liked Riley escaping because of Spike and Buffy :) and it ended in a high note ;) lots of fun and sexy times. I approve.
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »