Reviews for Unmentionable
Nos chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Still loving this and looking forward to more.
Cherilynn.L'Ombre chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
This is the only Buffy/Spike story that I read (although the first I read was the first one in this series) I really enjoy that the story has a plot but I wish this chapter had more Buffy/spike scenes as your talent really lies with your depiction of them and their relationship. All in all good work and I look foreward to the next chapter.

*C.E.L*
alexiarrose chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
Nice exposition, moving the plot forward ... then the "car alarm" made only in Sunnyhell - so glad I was reading at home instead of the office. Hard to explain loud guffawing, and the occasional snort! Soooooo funny, and so very Spuffy. Poor, poor DeSoto.
HachimansKitsune chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
*lol* LOOOVED the bit with the car horn. *snerk* that was great!
fangfaceAndrea chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
heh. Cool chapter, a litlle of everything, I liked Riley escaping because of Spike and Buffy :) and it ended in a high note ;) lots of fun and sexy times. I approve.
ginar369 chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
I love the two of them snarking at each other! It's just so them.. Plus to see them understand and realizing that their ex's were the ones in the wrong and finally seeing the faults that Dru and Angel had is wonderful. They way Dru and Angel treated them made them think something was wrong with them when it was the other way around.

Riley is starting to fight the drugs but his thinking is still a little off concerning Buffy and Spike knocking boots. But at least he realizes that they are fighting against Adam. I just hope Gates believes him. But as much as I love our military these guys were as thick as planks, must have been the steroids. :) Riley was a liability he would always have to prove something to either himself or others and he made bad decisions because of it. He did redeem himself slightly at the end trying to get the message across about Adam and Buffy and Spike so I can cut him a break.

Yea Tara! I never understood why she wasn't part of the take down of Adam on the show. She knew more about magic than Willow and used it better too! So glad to see her being appreciated and respected for her talent and knowledge. She was always such a shy thing and this will make her feel more like part of the group and bring her out of her shell. Gotta love Anya being so selfless volunteering to watch over them! She made some good points about knowing some magic in case things went wrong. But we know she is very worried about her mortal body. She always makes me laugh. She tries so very hard to be human but hell it's been over a 1000 years! She never had to worry about dying before! Plus she never had to censor her speech before. Loved the phone tag they were doing to Giles. Bet he never saw this happening when he became a watcher. Here he thought he would have to train one girl and instead he got an entire passel of them and they drive him bug shagging crazy most days!

Of course facing imminent death is going to get your motor running! You might die any minute so you want to do something life affirming before it happens. Nothing I rather be doing before I die than Spike! Oops did I type that? Bad Gina ;)

The car horn had me cracking up! Especially the long beep at the end. You would think Anya would have figured out what they were doing! The talk in the car was great foreplay, talking about what they want in a partner and lover and love and realizing they had it in each other. That rugged rutting is telling both of them that how much they want each other, how well they match each other. That's why it feels like she is being put back together. That can't keep your hands off him, need to feel him, clawing at your throat need. Makes for great rutting! And tons of feelings. She never had that with Angel or Riley. And in her line of work she needs it, someone to let go with. Someone who can be tender when she needs it, hard and fast when she needs that or somewhere in between. Spike needs it too, to know he is wanted, needed, respected. He never got that from Cecily or Dru. Cecily hated him, Dru needed a nursemaid. Neither of them wanted him and Dru was unable to love him.

Sweet, you have made me greedy. Every time you post an update for one of your stories it just makes me want more!
RedEclipedTwilight chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
Hey just wanted to say that I have read Uncontrollable and unmentionable twice now and I can't wait to read the rest of this one, very excited. It is a great Spuffy story! Thank you for sharing and I hope you update soon.

Cheers.
MMWillow13 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
great chapter and the bit at the end with them confessing their feelings is wonderful
Starscape91 chapter 16 . 1/21/2012
Yay! They finally admit they're in love!
lil-leti chapter 16 . 1/17/2012
Adam is just too freaky for words. Riley just never learned anything. I am so happy that someone put him in his play even of it was Adam. I. Ean him going around thinking that you can be turned by just having sex. DUMB

But they finally said it to each other. I just hope that in the daylight they will still believe in each other. They just need each other.
alexiarrose chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
They're a little slow on the uptake, but so very "sweet" when they finally get there. And with a healthy dose of the smutty warm fuzzies, no less. Happy, happy reader, here, who, as always, eagerly awaits the next chapter.
elizadarcy183 chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
Hello...I think this is the first story I've read here, that I actually love. I think it's a great story line with great characters. I had tears in some spots. So I just have to say that I really really like your story. I know it must end, but I hope there are many more chapters before it does. Thanks!
DLillith21 chapter 16 . 1/16/2012
That was awesome, I loved them finally admitting their love for each other, so wonderful. They are so broken and yet whole together. Love them.
micmoc chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
Yes! Gee, that's so hot and sweet:-). (your muse is amazing!:-) ... I wonder what conflict will you still cook up now that they are finally in the same page?
cavemenftw chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
Just a beautiful story. Thats my whole insight and reaction.
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »