Reviews for Unmentionable
Sirius120 chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
Ugh, you're leaving me hanging with the Spuffy goodness! Impatiently waiting for the next chapter.. ;-)
MMWillow13 chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
there have always been moments with the show where even without a soul Spike was the better man and this chapter has so many excellent examples
MMWillow13 chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
Good for Buffy she definitely chose the better man! Sorry for the delay in reviewing I finally had the baby on December 25th at 5:44pm. A little boy 8lbs 19 inches Quentin Kadeen Hughes
micmoc chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
I am speechless!
BLAYNK chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
Update.
ginar369 chapter 15 . 12/30/2011
Yay! They love each other! And I think Giles knows it too. At the very least he understands how it happened. Poor Tara, her father should be whipped for letting that girl think she is a demon. I hope it gets out and they can put her fears to rest. She is such a sweet kind person and that secret she is carrying is killing her. We all know Willow will be okay with it because she already knows she is in no position to throw any stones. Hopefully Xander will realize the same.

Gotta love how they tell each other without actually saying the words.
Sweet-T3 chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
What a great chapter! I was holding my breath and wringing my hands the whole time she was talking to Angel, then all of a sudden it dawned on me, WAIT! I'm not watching BtVS, this isn't Joss ... There will be a happy ending for Spuffy! So I let out the breath I was holding and plowed on in! Loved the way u ended the chapter, it was beautiful! I went to sleep after that and had happy dreams, lol. But I forgot to plug in my iPad, so now I'll have to wait a few hours before I read the rest of the chapters. LOVED IT!
Sirius120 chapter 14 . 12/30/2011
Great chapter! Looking forward to the planned date. I hope that will actually take place!
Lalabuff chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter. I'm so happy buffy's started to move on. Thanks for the quick updates.
Sweet-T3 chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
AWWWWW SWEEEEEETTTTT! Time for the Snoopy Dance! Okay I didn't even read the chapter yet, but silly me just peeped the dedications! So very kind of you! What an awesome Christmas gift ;D okay so I'm a bit slow, I know I read this chapter when it was first posted but obviously I was just busy devouring it and not reading your notes. So now my second time through, as I reacquaint myself with the story, after my depressing wandering into other fanfics, I'm back and totally psyched! Love this fic it is one of my all time favorites. I laugh out loud on the bus every time Spike/Buffy realize the "L" word applies to their behavior. And last chapter Xander's "whoop-ass pants", had the other passengers on the bus laughing cause I had to tell them why I was laughing like a loon! I agree with a couple of the passengers, those pants are a must for every woman's wardrobe, lol. Anyhoo... Back to the story, just had to break for the snoopy dance :) great characterization as always, great plot and the smut is always, always so very well done;)
spike'smate chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
i just found this on someones fave page and i'm glad i did

fabulois story MORE MORE please
Nos chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Just got through this, enjoying the hell out of it.
micmoc chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
Oh my! That was amazing! I can just feel the depth of their feelings for each other. and the love scenes, explosively hot! You sure know how to write the sexy scenes with such finesse! They are getting closer to admitting huh. Can't wait for dru to reappear:-). Thanks! Nice chapter!
DLillith21 chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
I think that might have been the best chapter yet. WOW, their dynamic is so amazing and you capture their thoughts and actions so well. Will this be the time they start letting everyone know that they mean something to each other...?
ginar369 chapter 14 . 12/28/2011

Love this chapter. She finally figured it out. Angel is a jerk, and while Spike can be a jerk never when it comes to love. If Spike loves you he loves you, no obstacles, he smashes them down. Angel builds obstacles in the way of love never looking for a solution.

That thud we heard was Spike realizing he fell head over heels for Buffy. Sweets I gotta tell you I love this story. I kept this review short since both of my reviews for chapter 13 got posted.
593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »