Reviews for Unmentionable
Never a Writer chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
Lol I can't tell if willow knows they're doing the horizontal tango
Never a Writer chapter 10 . 6/20/2015
You're so great at writing emotional scenes
Never a Writer chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
"Violatin' my civil rights" lol
Never a Writer chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Man, Riley must really like Buffy if he's trying to find ways to blame only Spike for what happened. That, or he's in deep, deep, deep, DEEP denial
Never a Writer chapter 7 . 6/20/2015
LOL It's cute how they keep compromising their thoughts on love to justify their relationship. Can't wait til they realize that Willow is right
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 6/19/2015
Oh man! I love Tara, but my heart's breaking for Oz
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
If only there were two Willows so that Oz and Tara both get to be happy
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Gosh they're adorable together
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 6/19/2015
I love when the Scoobies get together
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
LOL Spike and Buffy's banter at the movie theater is cute
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Hip Hip Hooray for sequels!
kurtainkid chapter 32 . 6/17/2015
Ive read this before, decided to read it again. I enjoy it a lot. And I just have to say that I am extremely amused that your "short, smutty Spuffy" turned into a 32 chapter epic story.
ScarlettDuck chapter 31 . 10/20/2014
So good. Know I've read this before, and I just love how good they are together and how natural it seems. So natural, it seems extra shameful Joss didn't do it himself.
Soaringclaws chapter 32 . 8/6/2014
Wow! What an epic (both in magnitude of awesome and of words)! All of the relationships were so moving and so real. I still stand by my statement that you have an amazing knack for crafting love. I spent a few solid days devouring this (thank the goddess for summer vacation or I would have just abandoned my classes). I'm hoping that the sequel includes confrontations with Joyce, Angel, and Dru (ooh! Also Tara's family. I thought they needed a beat down in the show and you upped the ante!). I hope you consider posting this story on EF when you are done posting Sex and Candy. I'm sure your fan base would go nuts if they haven't already migrated here to read the rest of your work.
Soaringclaws chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. You have such a knack for writing complicated emotions and the potential for Buffy and Spike to be friends. I can really believe that this could happen when I read your writing, like it's the real alternate universe to the show. And the sex scenes are just so perfect because they focus so much on the trust and caring that goes into really good relationships. I'm just fangirling majorly over your story and wanted to let you know.
617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »