Reviews for Unmentionable
DeepBlueJoy chapter 27 . 7/4/2014
"I've been waiting for someone like you for a thousand years."

that floored me... That was utterly amazing.

I have to tell you, it took me several times to get through the earlier parts of the chapter. The part with Spike and the chip and Buffy's reaction... it was very hard for me to follow.

The later parts of the chapter, however... Tara's conversation with Willow and Willow's reaction... Anya and Xander's amazing conversation... that was absolutely beautiful. And Giles and Joyce didn't do so bad either.

DeepBlueJoy chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Well. You chose one of my favorite songs of all time... a song that really does ask the pointed questions... and went uphill fast from there! This was fabulous. And they'd better start talking soon or I'll be very cross.

I loved Giles' stiff upper lipped politeness - how he decided to hide behind good old English manners.

I love the little exchange between Tara and Spike... so uncomfortable. So revealing... Poor Tara. Now, how's she gonna know that she's not a demon? If Spike's chip is gone, I mean... 'cause it is gone, right?

wow... so much covered... so much more interesting than the original and so much more potentially revealed...

thanks and happy fourth of July!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 25 . 7/4/2014
Well, that was a busy chapter! I don't think I've ever seen the key as a vampire before. I think I'm gonna miss Dawn a little... after all, Spike and his nibblet had a really special relationship...

Then again, i can't wait to see how it ends!

Giles' bits were probably the most interesting and most disturbing. so many choices, so many challenges to the old world view. Of course, you know, William would make an excellent watcher, right?

DeepBlueJoy chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
I like this version better.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
three days? three days is not enough. Nope. Three days... uhm, I think my brain just rebooted. heh heh.

DeepBlueJoy chapter 22 . 7/4/2014
together... as in really 'together'?
DeepBlueJoy chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
You had me at 'hello'!

"Hello! Is it me you're looking for?" ;-)
DeepBlueJoy chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
I guess they're the chosen two... the relationship edition!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 19 . 7/4/2014
small steps forward. small steps. critical steps. They're finally admitting that they choose each other... would choose each other.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
Poor Giles.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
"Nah. No one around here ever notices a thing."

That's Sunnydale for ya! Even scoobies have learned to tune stuff out. Buffy and Spike are hardly good at secret keeping but no one really has taken full notice yet except for Riley... mostly because I think they don't want to notice...

So... is Riley gonna help, hurt or be incarcerated someplace? I almost feel sorry for the man at this point. He's a heel, but his life pretty much sucks.

writerdragonfly chapter 23 . 7/3/2014
Amazing work.
writerdragonfly chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
A kiss hello *squee*

Freaking beautiful work, darling.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 15 . 7/3/2014
my heart? what's a bigger endearment for a vampire, huh? They're way too adorable!

writerdragonfly chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
/"It all depends on who does the choosing, Pet."/ that's awesome.

Brilliant writing. I don't know how you do it.
597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »